R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #46
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by looper View Post
nvm i see in the link posted on pg 1 that 7.00 or higher is the requirement. even a 6.999 wouldnt be allowed
There are no limits on FDR. Most around here run a 4.7. The axail does have sweet spot. You can adjust a little up or down from 4.7 to find the sweet spot for your track.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

My new banner.
Attached Thumbnails
The Gran Turismo 1/10 (GT10) Class-vtabnrmed.jpg  
wwddww34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #48
Tech Elite

Now this is very cool. Scotty Ernst has invented a new class for the IIC that he calls "Spec Gran Touring." Read all about it ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE View Post
I know everyone has been patiently waiting to hear about the additional class we have been working on for this year’s IIC. I am happy to announce the final class of the 2012 IIC will be.

Spec Gran Touring, This class will be a bit unique to what everyone normally runs. This will be a handout speed control and motor class featuring the Novak Club Spec Speed Control and 17.5 Motor system. Novak will provide each participant with a complete system for the event. You will receive these systems during registration and check in on Monday. Another unique part of this class will be the bodies that we will allow. We did not want another class having the same look of all the other touring classes we are already running. So we will be allowing the following bodies in the SGT class.

TAMIYA
51474 FERRARI 599X
51471 AUDI R8
51453 NISSAN GTR
51396 BMW M3
51375 SUBARU IMPREZA
53470 OPTIONAL RACE WING

HPI
7335 PORSCHE 911
7352 BMW M3
7399 SUBARU IMPREZA
17218 NISSAN 350Z
7388 MAZDA RX8

Weight: 1350
Ride height: 5mm
We will not measure the height of the wing. Only stock mounting of wing allowed.
These bodies should make for a very cool and exciting look to this class. This class will include a set of Jaco Blue handout tires.

We will also spec the FDR Final Drive Ratio for this class.

This class is open to all drivers sponsored or not. It will be great to see some of the big guns running this class in a spec format where it is all up to the driver and his setup.

Novak Electronics will be offering these systems at a great promotional discount price to all racers after the event.

Entry fee for this class will be the same as all other Touring classes $175 1st class or $100 2nd or 3rd class.

Entries are open at www.intchamps.com to join this class. If you have already signed up and want to add this class. Please email me directly, NOT PM, email me please And I will get you all signed up.

We are excited to be teaming up with Novak Electronics to add this class to the IIC and invite everyone to join in this fun and unique spec class.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks very much,
Scotty
[email protected]
Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #49
Tech Elite

Check out my new signature banner.

Attached Thumbnails
The Gran Turismo 1/10 (GT10) Class-wgt_sig_banner.jpg