Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A. >

2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Im fairly certain that Myron has pre-assigned all the pit spots by PAID order entry. First were people who own their own pit spot and paid by the deadline. Then the pits were assigned based on paid entry. We should have plenty of pits and all of them in the carpet room have been redone and are sit down pits. The ones in the off road room are standup pits. So if you have a small folding chair or stool you may bring it as we dont have enough chairs or stools for everyone.

I would not just grab a pit spot without asking Myron first. Because if one of the locals that paid for his spot was paid to race by the deadline and doesnt show up till Saturday morning you will be asked to move.

EA
Myron, Dirla, EA
Can you tell me if I have a pit spot in the carpet room or the dirt room so I know to either bring a chair table etc.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Im fairly certain that Myron has pre-assigned all the pit spots by PAID order entry. First were people who own their own pit spot and paid by the deadline. Then the pits were assigned based on paid entry. We should have plenty of pits and all of them in the carpet room have been redone and are sit down pits. The ones in the off road room are standup pits. So if you have a small folding chair or stool you may bring it as we dont have enough chairs or stools for everyone.

I would not just grab a pit spot without asking Myron first. Because if one of the locals that paid for his spot was paid to race by the deadline and doesnt show up till Saturday morning you will be asked to move.

EA
Thanks for the info EA. I plan to bring my folding pit table and a folding chair.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NolanP
Myron, Dirla, EA
Can you tell me if I have a pit spot in the carpet room or the dirt room so I know to either bring a chair table etc.
Myron has the pit assignments I think. Thats what Dirla told me yesterday. We spent about 8 hours hanging new lights and cleaning every nook and cranny we could find. The place is pretty clean now! If your in the dirt room there are plenty of tables. You'll just need a stool as the tables are high tables.

Originally Posted by wwddww34
Thanks for the info EA. I plan to bring my folding pit table and a folding chair.
Even if your in the dirt room there are tables there that are being cleaned this week and getting new tops on them. So everyone over there will have their own scoring monitor and fresh areas to pit that are clean. Just need a stool to sit on.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Odd question, whats the weather supposed to be like for this weekend ?
Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NolanP
Myron, Dirla, EA
This would be good info to know. Anyway of finding out where we are. It would suck to be stuck in the dirt room and have to stand all weekend.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jerz616
It would suck to be stuck in the dirt room and have to stand all weekend.
It wasn't so bad. I sat on my cooler, which was kind of short but it worked.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jerz616
This would be good info to know. Anyway of finding out where we are. It would suck to be stuck in the dirt room and have to stand all weekend.
What happen to first come first serve that was posted earlier? Either way it would be good to know where we will be. Thanks
Jim Huggett
Old 09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by trytowin
Odd question, whats the weather supposed to be like for this weekend ?
The weather is going to be AWESOME with a 90% chance of more AWESOME!
See the attached pic from Accuweather.com
2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-nash_weather.png
Old 09-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

Joe "SmokinJoe" Murphy
VTA
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Not Paid, Will pay on Friday.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

NICE 2 days of work left and then we are off to USVTA SOUTHERN NATIONALS wish i would have taken off sooner
Old 09-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wwddww34
The weather is going to be AWESOME with a 90% chance of more AWESOME!
See the attached pic from Accuweather.com
Attachment 971189
You couldn't ask for better weather than that!
Man! I really wish I had the cash to make this trip to Nashville to race my VTA!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by IndyHobbies.com
I'll be bringing some new airbrushed bodies to sell while I'm there. Hoping to cover some travel costs.

The first one is a 68 Camaro. SS stripes and that awesome Fasescent Blue that Faskolor makes. Ready to mount on your car for the VTA class! I've left all the decals off so you can use those as you please.

Also bringing a 56 Nomad, 57 Chevy, Honda Prelude (USGT), and a Protoform LTC-R in Monster scheme. Working on prices now. I'll also have a few really cheap used bodies.
ME 2 i have an allen green body i did that will be up for bids Lmao

Last edited by rcpaintinpete; 09-17-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Just messing wit the monkey lol
Old 09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

okay guys sorry Ive been out of the loop the last couple of days, Ive had some family things on my plate this weekend.

The deal with the pitspots are this. When we re-done the track ,some racers pitched in and had tables done. This also gave them their permenant pitspace. With this event, they had to have paid by Sept 11th to secure their reg pitspot.

The on-raod room holds 44 bodies, the dirt room holds 38, and 6 in the trailer

thats 88 bodies...maybe room for 2 more, for 90 total...

Racers that have pre-paid and have permenant pitspots are on my chart...all the rest of the spots are 1st come 1st serve....

Im sorry if this was confusing to some....

I will be there extra early Friday morning...

Note...

I would like to thank MIke Jones/Rockstar and Gary/McAllister for the great support they have given to this event
Attached Thumbnails 2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-copy_of_mcallister_logo__transparen.gif   2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-img_20120917_160021.jpg   2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-img_20120917_160243.jpg   2012 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-rs-paints.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Myron,

I'll donate one of my new EAM 5000mah 70C VTA batteries for the event as well.

EA
Old 09-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Suspended

Thumbs up Mcallister #1

Myron the guys at Mcallister are great I ordered a corvette daytona on last Friday and it was shipped out so fast that I got it a all painted up ready to go last night
I'm looking forward to dealing with them again
Thanks guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.