Yokomo MR4TC-BD

You're on Page 449 of 607
Go to
  • Does any one know of a website where I can down load a manual for the BD?
  • BD Manual
    www.yokomousa.com you can get a manual copy here
  • BD Manual
    here,s a nother site for BD manuels Automodelisme-petitrc.com/reglages/yokomo/fiches&manuelsyokomomr4tcbd.htm
  • Hi Guy's
    What model is it Masami races, and is there a special model after him
    Thanks
    Addam
  • Quote: Hi Guy's
    What model is it Masami races, and is there a special model after him
    Thanks
    Addam
    Yes there is a Yokomo MR4TC BDM (masami) Edition!!!
  • yes there is

it's called MR4 TC BD Masami Special

I run 3,5T and have no excessive wear.
    I use the Yoki Alloy diff-halves from which I removed some material in order to use blades
    and I use the Tir Spool and driveshafts
  • Guys what would you suggest instead of stock Universal Drive shafts???

I was thinking about TIR ??? does anyone know any E-shop that has them in stock??
  • Just received a set of BD500A outdrives, no problem in the front of the car but, the slots in the drive cups are too shallow for use in the rear. The universal shafts bottom out in the slots when the suspension is compressed.

Any suggestions??
  • Just curious how long the MR-4 BD has been out. Looking to get back into TC and just want to know if yokomo has something new coming soon or not.
  • Quote: Just curious how long the MR-4 BD has been out. Looking to get back into TC and just want to know if yokomo has something new coming soon or not.

I think it's about a year and a half!! right guys???
    Not sure but i don't think that something new is coming!!! Maybe something like BDM or Grainger edition , but not something completely new!!!
  • Thank you for the Manual link.
  • Quote: I think it's about a year and a half!! right guys???
    Not sure but i don't think that something new is coming!!! Maybe something like BDM or Grainger edition , but not something completely new!!!
    I got my yoke bd 5/3 2005 almost 2 years now and i like it sooooo much
    its so easey to drive and work on....And today i find somthing new stuff that looks cool too the BD

Yokomo MR4TC-BD-bd-.jpg   Yokomo MR4TC-BD-bd-b.jpg  

• nice looking plates! are those carpet chassis? who makes them?

the cutout by the motor reminds me of the T2 and cyclone plates.
  • Quote: I got my yoke bd 5/3 2005 almost 2 years now and i like it sooooo much
    its so easey to drive and work on....And today i find somthing new stuff that looks cool too the BD

Oh man that's look nice!!
    I will wait to here from you about the chassis and upper deck!!
    Also where did you buy the arm spacers??? (to move the arm backward of forwrd)
  • tamiya sells a spacer kit that works, has spacers from .5mm up to 4mm