Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Geppetto
Yokomo USA!!! Now why didn't I think of that! It must be Jet-Lag that's messing with my brain!
Be sure to go to SoCal Raceway on Tuesday night, usually have big names racing mod. I think they also race Saturday in the day time also.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

Any new words on the BD shipping? Today was the big release day correct.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by kmorast
Any new words on the BD shipping? Today was the big release day correct.
Yes, BD will be at Yokomo USA next week.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Got a call from Yokomo USA today....the BD should be arriving on Wednesday of next week.

We will be sending out confirmation emails on monday so look for that in your email account and reply as soon as possible. As of right now, we should be able to fill all on pre-order

Steve Wang
Old 03-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Got a call from Yokomo USA today....the BD should be arriving on Wednesday of next week.

We will be sending out confirmation emails on monday so look for that in your email account and reply as soon as possible. As of right now, we should be able to fill all on pre-order

Steve Wang
SWEET!

sorry.. a little too excited. i sound like shookie! (just teasin ya shookie) btw.. you racing sunday at hot rod?
Old 03-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

I can't wait that long; I'm going out to buy a RDX.

Just joking!!!!

Last edited by kmorast; 03-25-2005 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally posted by kmorast
I can't wait that long; I'm going out to but a RDX.

Just joking!!!!
I would be serious about that.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hebiki
SWEET!

sorry.. a little too excited. i sound like shookie! (just teasin ya shookie) btw.. you racing sunday at hot rod?
Nope racing tomorrow ay Hot Rods in the AM we race sat's from 10-3 then the dirt guys get there turn. ...doesn't matter to me much anymore since I got the Spektrum ....Man is it cool to not have to worry anymore. Hope you can make it out....I'll be the Big Fat guys driving a SD Rayspeed...LOL
Its OK to get excited. I will be down at Speedtech first thing Wendsday Morning like a stocker wiating for Steve to arrive...LOL
J/K Steve I will at least call before Stocking....LOL
Stephen <><
Old 03-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Nope racing tomorrow ay Hot Rods in the AM we race sat's from 10-3 then the dirt guys get there turn. ...doesn't matter to me much anymore since I got the Spektrum ....Man is it cool to not have to worry anymore. Hope you can make it out....I'll be the Big Fat guys driving a SD Rayspeed...LOL
Its OK to get excited. I will be down at Speedtech first thing Wendsday Morning like a stocker wiating for Steve to arrive...LOL
J/K Steve I will at least call before Stocking....LOL
Stephen <><
...now that's scary...lol...j/k

Actually, I highly suggest you call me first, in fact, email me your number, I'll call you as soon as I'm on my way back from Yokomo. It'll be at least in the early parts of the afternoon by the time I'm able to get it back (so it has been in the past)

Steve Wang
Old 03-26-2005, 02:17 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
...now that's scary...lol...j/k

Actually, I highly suggest you call me first, in fact, email me your number, I'll call you as soon as I'm on my way back from Yokomo. It'll be at least in the early parts of the afternoon by the time I'm able to get it back (so it has been in the past)

Steve Wang
oooo.. yokomo is only 3 mins from where i work. ill see you there steve! you too shookie!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hebiki
oooo.. yokomo is only 3 mins from where i work. ill see you there steve! you too shookie!
Better keep your fingers and toes inside the vehicle at all times, Mr. SHookie has been known to bit...LOL
Yep I will be there with C notes in hand.
Hey Steve any word on spares, I.E. pulleies?
SO I better get my Exploder fueled up for Wendsday.....LOL
Cya both there.
Hey Steve try to make it real early afternoon, Trafic going back up the hill is a real pain....LOL
I Hope to Cya out at Hot Rod's Chris.
Stephen <><
Old 03-26-2005, 08:26 AM
Tech Regular

I hope I can get my kit before next weekend. I would like to be able to have it together before the following Thursday.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Old MR4TC BD vs. New MR4TC BD

Ok, I've got an old MR4TC belt driven car I picked up off of eBay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is known as the MR4TC Special. It has been a pain in the butt trying to find parts/hop-ups for this car. What I'd like to know is how similar is this to the new MR4TC BD? Do they sport the same belt driven system? Will the parts/hop-ups from the new MR4TC BD work with my older MR4TC Special? Thanks for any info you guys can give. I'm not looking for any particular part for the car right now, I just know that eventually I'll probably need a new arm or shock tower as I will eventually crash the thing and break a part or two.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

i want to go
Old 03-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Old MR4TC BD vs. New MR4TC BD

Originally posted by Aries326
Ok, I've got an old MR4TC belt driven car I picked up off of eBay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is known as the MR4TC Special. It has been a pain in the butt trying to find parts/hop-ups for this car. What I'd like to know is how similar is this to the new MR4TC BD? Do they sport the same belt driven system? Will the parts/hop-ups from the new MR4TC BD work with my older MR4TC Special? Thanks for any info you guys can give. I'm not looking for any particular part for the car right now, I just know that eventually I'll probably need a new arm or shock tower as I will eventually crash the thing and break a part or two.
go to www.yokomousa.com you will find pictures of the new BD there. major differences. also on the left click on parts and maybe you will some luck finding parts there, it is easier if you have the part number for the part you want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.