Wiki Posts
Search

Exotek Racing XR07 T2007 LiPo conversion

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Exotek Racing XR07 T2007 LiPo conversion

I race a T2 oo7 I want to update for lipo's. I have raised the center support to get the lipo's in position to balance the car the stock chassis. I want to know if anyone has tried this chassis and what do you think was it improement in handling and is it the way to go since I don't want to buy a newer spec car!

Exotek Racing XR07 T2007 LiPo conversion

Exotek Racing have released this LiPo conversion for Xray T2007 owners, which features a high performance multi adjustment LiPo chassis for uncompromising balanced LiPo performance. The XR07 chassis is designed and tested to equalize lateral flex. No more inconsistent flex problems caused by 6 large battery cut outs like in the stock chassis. The battery can be mounted in 3 different side ways positions as well as 2 front and back mounting positions for adjusting the balance of the car. The set also includes a 1 piece top deck designed for improved traction and reduced tweak.
Attached Thumbnails Exotek Racing XR07 T2007 LiPo conversion-exotekxr07-1-400x253.jpg  
Old 07-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I have an exotek xr07 that I just installed in my t2. It was an excellent way to upgrade my t2 for lipos. I found that I could carry much more speed around curves than I had before.

It's a fantastic way to get make the 007 a contender again.