Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Hot Bodies Cyclone >

Hot Bodies Cyclone

Hot Bodies Cyclone

Old 10-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

I'm pretty sure that the new diff nut and bolt that the Hara Edition Pro 4 comes with, and also the Cyclone contains the original Pro 4 bolt, and just a new heavy duty nut.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew_Carter
LOL you lot make me laff.Why are all Americans convinced on buying after market bumpers for ther TC's? Every thread you read people are wanting bigger bumpers!

Whats wrong witht the stock ones!
It's called, "I crash too much!
Old 10-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Becasue on American track we usually have very hard boards either 2x4's or pvc pipe. Also from what I hear traction is usually higher in the US making hits on the boards more intense, especially on carpet.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker
A
where can i get a gear chart for the cyclone did not come in manual also i was at the nats hara was running a 107 spur and also gve me his setup so where a gear chart and also it comes with 100 spur
Old 10-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

http://www.gearchart.com/index.cfm?f...n=chart.create
Old 10-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Initiate

hello all,

i just received my cyclone in the mail yesterday and started buildign it up last night.

so far so good

i was wondering where i can find some sexy addons for it. the more purple the better.

its just for drifting so im in need for alot more bling, the black stealth look is nice, but it needs some more flash

cheers

J
Old 10-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by j-sin
hello all,

i just received my cyclone in the mail yesterday and started buildign it up last night.

so far so good

i was wondering where i can find some sexy addons for it. the more purple the better.

its just for drifting so im in need for alot more bling, the black stealth look is nice, but it needs some more flash

cheers

J
try Tower, Speedtech, Allspeed Hobbies.
you can start by replacing the shock caps and collars with the ones from the Pro4. they provide a better seal than the stock black ones. Purple servo mounts are also available.
Purple aluminum front body post and clip on motor heatsink you can get from Integy.
Ti Screws... I used the ones packaged from Yok. BD. enough to do the whole car with plenty of extra screws left over.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Tech Adept

I am still testing the car and something has gone wrong on the direct pulley the screw comes loose do you guyes also have an problem with that ? and yes i got the pro4 shock caps to and de collars and a battery bar.
And i am the first one in holland to get de cyclone i ordered from speedtech but here in the us it's quite populair i think it's going to be very expensive in holland and europe but no one wants to order from the us because of taxes and stuff. So every wone wants to touch the new car here in holland

greetings hollowman
Old 10-12-2005, 04:25 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry , Hollowman, I know a guy who ordered it from HK. He got it on 17th last month. He has driven the car many times already.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Rc-Zombies are your laptimes better with the Cyclone than your Pro4. What other handling characteristics differ between the two. What other good things have you found with the cyclone
Old 10-12-2005, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by murfy
when i had my pro4 i had problems with the kingpin bushing breaking and you all know what that does.

for all the guys who have raced the cyclone does this happen?

or how can u stop it?
There are 2 ways to fix it:

1. Dont hit things and they won't break.
2. Make your own.

Or you could see if Hudy ones fit.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Hollowman
I am still testing the car and something has gone wrong on the direct pulley the screw comes loose do you guyes also have an problem with that ? and yes i got the pro4 shock caps to and de collars and a battery bar.
And i am the first one in holland to get de cyclone i ordered from speedtech but here in the us it's quite populair i think it's going to be very expensive in holland and europe but no one wants to order from the us because of taxes and stuff. So every wone wants to touch the new car here in holland

greetings hollowman
no problem with the screw coming out...

did you put a little of the blue type lock-tite?
Old 10-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rudster
Rc-Zombies are your laptimes better with the Cyclone than your Pro4. What other handling characteristics differ between the two. What other good things have you found with the cyclone
won't get a chance to race it til end of the month... outdoor season is winding down. that will probably be the last time to get to race outdoors.
and my driving still sucks... those pesky boards still get in my way... from the testing I've done...the cyclone is easier to drive. easier to maintain, easier diff access. I have Hara's base asphalt set-up on it right now... and car is just on rails.... alot faster cornering speed.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Andrew_Carter
LOL you lot make me laff.Why are all Americans convinced on buying after market bumpers for ther TC's? Every thread you read people are wanting bigger bumpers!

Whats wrong witht the stock ones!

thought you'd jump at the chance to have a bigger bumper, safer to ''av um off'' LOL
Old 10-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rc-zombies
try Tower, Speedtech, Allspeed Hobbies.
you can start by replacing the shock caps and collars with the ones from the Pro4. they provide a better seal than the stock black ones. Purple servo mounts are also available.
Purple aluminum front body post and clip on motor heatsink you can get from Integy.
Ti Screws... I used the ones packaged from Yok. BD. enough to do the whole car with plenty of extra screws left over.
your a star, thank you

how hard is it to remove anodising?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.