Hot Bodies Cyclone

You're on Page 800 of 1318
Go to
  • Ok price was drop down to $428.00 for all you Cyclone lovers


    $230.85 plus shipping with out the( Alum cup joint)

    $256.85 plus shipping with the ( Alum cup joint)

    Thats the cost to have a WCE TC Cyclone

    Or you can get the TC and make it a WCE $133.38 grand total $561.38 (with shipping or tax plus not US price for parts or kit)
  • Quote: Ok price was drop down to $428.00 for all you Cyclone lovers


    $230.85 plus shipping with out the( Alum cup joint)

    $256.85 plus shipping with the ( Alum cup joint)

    Thats the cost to have a WCE TC Cyclone
    By AIR because the kit had fit 1.5kg with packing ,
    if add more 1 item will over , have 1.8kg charge.

    If EMS HK Post office have 1, 1.5 , 2.0 kg to charge !

    so order more parts will have cheaper price .
    & we parts in very cheaper
  • Quote: Ok price was drop down to $428.00 for all you Cyclone lovers


    $230.85 plus shipping with out the( Alum cup joint)

    $256.85 plus shipping with the ( Alum cup joint)

    Thats the cost to have a WCE TC Cyclone

    Or you can get the TC and make it a WCE $133.38 grand total $561.38 (with shipping or tax plus not US price for parts or kit)


    They put so many cheap parts on that new kit to make it less expensive, but they want $428? thats how much the loaded WCE is.
  • Quote:

    They put so many cheap parts on that new kit to make it less expensive, but they want $428? thats how much the loaded WCE is.
    what cheap parts?






  • Quote: what cheap parts?
    Steel turnbuckles, Silver hinge pins, silver shock shafts etc, no alu outdrives.........

    Theres no Ti-ni parts like the wce... Its just like a normal black cyclone, with all the basic parts, im sure a hara/moore kit will come soon with all the WCE stuff
  • once the kit is released i'm sure the price will settle down. it's always like this when a new car comes out.
  • Quote: Ok price was drop down to $428.00 for all you Cyclone lovers


    $230.85 plus shipping with out the( Alum cup joint)

    $256.85 plus shipping with the ( Alum cup joint)

    Thats the cost to have a WCE TC Cyclone

    Or you can get the TC and make it a WCE $133.38 grand total $561.38 (with shipping or tax plus not US price for parts or kit)
    How do you figure the 230 bucks?? A WCE TC for under 300 bucks, Can I get some links?
  • Me too!
  • Quote: How do you figure the 230 bucks?? A WCE TC for under 300 bucks, Can I get some links?
    I believe he is referring to the cost of the parts required to upgrade the WCE to the Super Terrific Cyclone TC WCE!!!
  • Quote: Steel turnbuckles, Silver hinge pins, silver shock shafts etc, no alu outdrives.........

    Theres no Ti-ni parts like the wce... Its just like a normal black cyclone, with all the basic parts, im sure a hara/moore kit will come soon with all the WCE stuff
    also the cyclone TC has a plastic belt tensioner, servo mounts, spring pirches, shock bushings, etc vs the WCE has all alloy.
  • Quote: also the cyclone TC has a plastic belt tensioner, servo mounts, spring pirches, shock bushings, etc vs the WCE has all alloy.
    you do realize that all the parts you (in particular) mention are more for show than go, right??

    you do realize that most of the "pros" run very little alloy on their cars? aside, from the cvds and heat sink parts?? Can this car be a "pro level" car - as in "this is what the pros run, no need for anything else"??



    you guys that want a 100% alloy chassis really baffle me - if you want that much allow, run 8th scale or 5th scale....you'll get all the alloy you'd ever want there
  • Quote: I believe he is referring to the cost of the parts required to upgrade the WCE to the Super Terrific Cyclone TC WCE!!!
    Yes if u have a WCE thats the cost to change over to the TC
  • Quote: you do realize that all the parts you (in particular) mention are more for show than go, right??

    you do realize that most of the "pros" run very little alloy on their cars? aside, from the cvds and heat sink parts?? Can this car be a "pro level" car - as in "this is what the pros run, no need for anything else"??



    you guys that want a 100% alloy chassis really baffle me - if you want that much allow, run 8th scale or 5th scale....you'll get all the alloy you'd ever want there
    mhmm, did you see the pics of the HB team drivers cars at TITC?
  • Quote: mhmm, did you see the pics of the HB team drivers cars at TITC?
    this weekend will can see ISTC pre-world in RCS !
  • Quote: you do realize that all the parts you (in particular) mention are more for show than go, right??

    you do realize that most of the "pros" run very little alloy on their cars? aside, from the cvds and heat sink parts?? Can this car be a "pro level" car - as in "this is what the pros run, no need for anything else"??



    you guys that want a 100% alloy chassis really baffle me - if you want that much allow, run 8th scale or 5th scale....you'll get all the alloy you'd ever want there
    Its our money, I think we can spend it how we want....

    And yes, I do see all the alu parts on the pro HB's drivers.....

Similar Threads