Hot Bodies Cyclone

Reply

Old 03-22-2006, 03:38 PM
  #3271  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,212
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

new pulley won't be available for another month or so..
here are the parts # you'll need: (From the Surikarn Edition)

61050 39T pulley (for ball diff.)
61051 39T pulley (for front one way)
61332 Aluminum diff. cup joint set
61333 Cup joint adapter (2pcs)
61336 Heavy duty front shock tower (3.5mm)
61337 Heavy duty rear shock tower (3.5mm)
61341 Front bulkhead set (blue)
61343 Rear bulkhead set (blue)
61345 Motor mount (blue)
61346 Middle block R (blue)
61347 Upper bulkhead set (blue)
61349 Bearing holder (blue)
61350 Pivot block FR (blue)
61351 Pivot block RF (blue)
61352 Steering wheel arm set (blue)
61354 One-way holder (blue)
61355 Spur-gear hub (blue)
61356 Belt tensioner - mount (blue)
61357 Shock ended ball (blue /4pcs)
61358 Cylinder upper cap (blue /2pcs)
61359 Cylinder lower cap (blue /2pcs)
61363 Titanium turn buckle M324mm (blue /2pcs)
61364 Titanium turn buckle M334mm (blue /2pcs)
61365 Aluminum color 360.75 (blue /10pcs)
61366 Aluminum color 362.0mm (blue /10pcs)
61368 Servo saver post set (blue)
61370 Color wheel nut (blue /5pcs)
61371 Pivot block (2.5 degrees/aluminum/blue)
61372 Pivot block (3 times/aluminum/blue)
61373 Stubby ball set (blue)
61375 Rigid axle set (one piece type/blue)
61376 Aluminum servo mount set (blue)
61377 Aluminum spring mount (blue)
61378 Aluminum universal bone (blue)
rc-zombies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:15 PM
  #3272  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (37)
 
danjoy25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,149
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

rc-zombies: What is this for: 61333 Cup joint adapter (2pcs)? Are they needed when using the new pulleys with the plastic diff halfs or alloy halfs.
danjoy25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:20 PM
  #3273  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,212
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by danjoy25
rc-zombies: What is this for: 61333 Cup joint adapter (2pcs)? Are they needed when using the new pulleys with the plastic diff halfs or alloy halfs.

don't really know...
still waiting for my Hara Edition to arrive....

Guo Chean would know...his received his Surikarn edition last week.
rc-zombies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
  #3274  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (37)
 
danjoy25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,149
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

What???? I got my ala hara edition close to 2 months ago.
Attached Images  
danjoy25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
  #3275  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Guo Chean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Indiana, PA15701
Posts: 1,492
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by danjoy25
rc-zombies: What is this for: 61333 Cup joint adapter (2pcs)? Are they needed when using the new pulleys with the plastic diff halfs or alloy halfs.
is the plastic that connect within bone and the aluminium diff
Guo Chean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:57 PM
  #3276  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (37)
 
danjoy25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,149
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

So its like the MSX, RDX, T2 C plastic thingys placed on the end of the driveshafts.
danjoy25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
  #3277  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Guo Chean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Indiana, PA15701
Posts: 1,492
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by danjoy25
So its like the MSX, RDX, T2 C plastic thingys placed on the end of the driveshafts.
yup
Guo Chean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
  #3278  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (50)
 
mike ivy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Comin at ya from a distant galaxy
Posts: 2,801
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default

Does anyone know where I can get a Editable Hot Bodies Cyclone setup sheet?
mike ivy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
  #3279  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,212
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by danjoy25
So its like the MSX, RDX, T2 C plastic thingys placed on the end of the driveshafts.
oic... aluminum diff drive saver thingy..
rc-zombies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
  #3280  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,212
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mike ivy
Does anyone know where I can get a Editable Hot Bodies Cyclone setup sheet?
yea... from me or down load from http://www.gearchart.com/index.cfm?f...tsblank&type=1
rc-zombies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
  #3281  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 323
Default

Im just wondering if the cyclone or the pro4 Hara Edition has better upgrades, adjustability, price, handling, and durability?
cars.cars.cars is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:39 AM
  #3282  
Tech Initiate
 
Revs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by rc-zombies
new pulley won't be available for another month or so..
here are the parts # you'll need: (From the Surikarn Edition)

61050 39T pulley (for ball diff.)
61051 39T pulley (for front one way)
61332 Aluminum diff. cup joint set
61333 Cup joint adapter (2pcs)
61336 Heavy duty front shock tower (3.5mm)
61337 Heavy duty rear shock tower (3.5mm)
61341 Front bulkhead set (blue)
61343 Rear bulkhead set (blue)
61345 Motor mount (blue)
61346 Middle block R (blue)
61347 Upper bulkhead set (blue)
61349 Bearing holder (blue)
61350 Pivot block FR (blue)
61351 Pivot block RF (blue)
61352 Steering wheel arm set (blue)
61354 One-way holder (blue)
61355 Spur-gear hub (blue)
61356 Belt tensioner - mount (blue)
61357 Shock ended ball (blue /4pcs)
61358 Cylinder upper cap (blue /2pcs)
61359 Cylinder lower cap (blue /2pcs)
61363 Titanium turn buckle M324mm (blue /2pcs)
61364 Titanium turn buckle M334mm (blue /2pcs)
61365 Aluminum color 360.75 (blue /10pcs)
61366 Aluminum color 362.0mm (blue /10pcs)
61368 Servo saver post set (blue)
61370 Color wheel nut (blue /5pcs)
61371 Pivot block (2.5 degrees/aluminum/blue)
61372 Pivot block (3 times/aluminum/blue)
61373 Stubby ball set (blue)
61375 Rigid axle set (one piece type/blue)
61376 Aluminum servo mount set (blue)
61377 Aluminum spring mount (blue)
61378 Aluminum universal bone (blue)
Any one have a site i can order these parts from?
Revs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 05:38 AM
  #3283  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Release

Anyone have a definite date for the Surikarn release? To us here in the usa?Thanks,Mario.
lotus1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:04 AM
  #3284  
Tech Master
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 1,442
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rc-zombies
new pulley won't be available for another month or so..
here are the parts # you'll need: (From the Surikarn Edition)

I think it would be easier to anodize everything blue and buy the parts that are different, JMO
JoeyE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:05 AM
  #3285  
Tech Master
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 1,442
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeyE
I think it would be easier to anodize everything blue and buy the parts that are different, JMO
I meant cheaper.
JoeyE is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service