Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

oh boy lol
Old 07-15-2005, 08:14 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Hi Guys, I hope everyone is having a good summer. We just got back from a 2 day trip to wonderful Las Vegas. We had some meetings with the staff at the Stardust and everything is looking very good. One of the things we did while we were there was check on the hotel room status. We were almost full, but we were able to aquire some more rooms for our block. Unfortunatly this is it. When our current block of rooms is gone. We will not be able to get anymore rooms at our special rate. So if you are planning on attending the race make sure you book your hotel room now!

As for entries, we currently have 48 spots left. We will be listing the entry list on the website soon, but for those of you that have waited untill the last minute to sign up, that minute is now. Once we reach our max. I will not allow anymore. I want to allow everyone to have some time away from the race to enjoy all that Vegas has to offer. By limiting the number of entires we have, we can control how long each day of racing will be.

As for what the handout motor will be and the control tire. I have not made my final decision yet on what they will be. I have been testing tires and am close to my decision. I will let everyone know soon.

As always if anyone has any questions, please leave a post and myself or Boomer or any of the regulars on here that know the answer will respond. Every week more things happen about the race that will make it so much fun you won't want to miss it.

48 spots left. Don't miss out.

Take care,
Scotty
Wow this is great. I can not wait. A great place, a great race and great announcer! Can it get any better!!
Old 07-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi Guys, I hope everyone is having a good summer. We just got back from a 2 day trip to wonderful Las Vegas. We had some meetings with the staff at the Stardust and everything is looking very good. One of the things we did while we were there was check on the hotel room status. We were almost full, but we were able to aquire some more rooms for our block. Unfortunatly this is it. When our current block of rooms is gone. We will not be able to get anymore rooms at our special rate. So if you are planning on attending the race make sure you book your hotel room now!

As for entries, we currently have 48 spots left. We will be listing the entry list on the website soon, but for those of you that have waited untill the last minute to sign up, that minute is now. Once we reach our max. I will not allow anymore. I want to allow everyone to have some time away from the race to enjoy all that Vegas has to offer. By limiting the number of entires we have, we can control how long each day of racing will be.

As for what the handout motor will be and the control tire. I have not made my final decision yet on what they will be. I have been testing tires and am close to my decision. I will let everyone know soon.

As always if anyone has any questions, please leave a post and myself or Boomer or any of the regulars on here that know the answer will respond. Every week more things happen about the race that will make it so much fun you won't want to miss it.

48 spots left. Don't miss out.

Take care,
Scotty
Scotty, Give me a call at Schu if you could sometime next week. If its easier to call this weekend call my cell.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Can it get any better!!
Great Lappers and a great tables
Old 07-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Boomer, did you get my class add on sheet? I mailed it out Tuesday I think. You may have it by now.

Thanks.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Boomer, did you get my class add on sheet? I mailed it out Tuesday I think. You may have it by now.

Thanks.
Jon
It wasn't here as of yesterday's mail. We will be picking up thet mail around Noon today. I will keep an eye open for it and get your confirmation out as soon as it arrives.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

what kind of pit space can we expect at the race? size, do we need pit lights, what's the power situation do we need powerstrips? Chairs? etc.

just trying to figure out what we might need...

Thanks

Michael Skeen
Thunder RC
Old 07-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tempest2000
what kind of pit space can we expect at the race? size, do we need pit lights, what's the power situation do we need powerstrips? Chairs? etc.

just trying to figure out what we might need...

Thanks

Michael Skeen
Thunder RC
In addition, will pit spaces be assigned or can teams pit together?
Old 07-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

yeah that too LOL thanks
Old 07-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Boomer,

YGPM

Socko
Old 07-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does this mean your going Rick?
Old 07-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Could be...
Old 07-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to drop in and answer a few questions for you guys. Things are continuing to roll right along. Getting close to being filled up. But you guys new that already.
Traction compount. We will be using Corally Jack the Gripper. This will be the only tire traction allowed at the event. It works great and has no odor.

Pit spaces: Each driver will get aprox 4'x2'. Sponsors of the event will have tables assigned to them for all of their team. Other pit spaces will not be assigned. You will need to bring your own power strips for your pit space.
As for lights, The Ballroom has very good light, but you may want to bring your pit lamp, Hey the more light the better. Chairs will also be provided.
as for Lappers at your Pit. I don't think I will be able to have that service available...................This year!

Adrian, I will give you a call this week.
THodge: Glad the whole team is coming. It is going to rock.

Well that is the latest. As always if you need anything or have questions, please post and we will take care of it.
CYA
Scotty
Old 07-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Chairs will also be provided.
as for Lappers at your Pit. I don't think I will be able to have that service available...................This year!

CYA
Scotty
so who's gonna put down our cars then?

still trying to make arrangements to make this race scotty! will you be at nationals? i got a shirt for ya Embroidered too
Old 07-19-2005, 06:22 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Scotty, or Boomer

are you providing the jack the gripper like the Novak race, or will be need to bring our own?

Matt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.