R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-14-2005, 11:21 AM   #16
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow! a Ray Murray post! Are you still holding races at the Alpine? Those were the days
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Matt Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 02:49 PM   #17
Tech Regular

they had some good food there watch the drain cover lmao
bigragu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:32 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Howard
Wow! a Ray Murray post! Are you still holding races at the Alpine? Those were the days
HEY MATT!!!!!!!!! How's it hangin' brah??? You still in S. Korea huh???

Wifey was talking about us going there to visit her folks next year, so if you're still there, I'll look you up....How close are you to Taegu?? Daegu?? <sp> (I forget)

Yeah, new season at the Alpine starts next week so check out www.sixfoottiger.com for updates

Have you seen this frequency checker over there yet???

HooK a BrUdDa uP....LOL

p.s. Whadaaap BigRagu?????
Ray Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:35 PM   #19
Tech Champion

I'm outa here in august. I think Taegu is a couple of hours away anyway. Looks like I might be going to Nebraska after this, the wife isn't thrilled one bit by that news.
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Old 04-14-2005, 08:42 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Quote:
I'm outa here in august. I think Taegu is a couple of hours away anyway. Looks like I might be going to Nebraska after this, the wife isn't thrilled one bit by that news.
Nebraska???? Can't get any kim-che there....LOL

Anyway, be safe and hope to see ya in the States sometime.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #21
Tech Champion

dude, kim-chee is gross. You eat the stuff and you smell like it for days. I've been sticking to the "regular" stuff like bulgogi and yakimandu
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Old 04-14-2005, 08:48 PM   #22
Suspended

im from nebraska there is nothing wrong with the racig scene here. lincoln and omaha are the only major cities. but who cares. we have like 4 really great offroad track within an hour and a great carpet and ashphault facility near by www.lincolnrcracing.com and www.hthpr.com
Team_ass.4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #23
Tech Elite

Quote:
dude, kim-chee is gross. You eat the stuff and you smell like it for days. I've been sticking to the "regular" stuff like bulgogi and yakimandu
Yeah, I hated it at first too, but now it rocks!!!! Bulgogi rocks too!!! Don't think I had yakimandu, but I'll ask the wife to get me some next time she goes shopping....
Old 04-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #24
Tech Champion

Yeah, I already posted something in the Nebraska racers thread and it looks like you guys have a couple of nice tracks. My wife is kind of a "city" girl and the whole stigma of living in Nebraska is kinda putting her off. I'm sure we'll like it when we get there. I know I will since there's a track close by
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Old 04-15-2005, 02:27 PM   #25
Tech Elite

Antoniop, What would happen to the Frequency Checker if there were two radios transmitting the same frequency??

Would the light remain solid, or would it do something else to let you know there were two radios (on the same channel) on at the same time???

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:18 PM   #26
Tech Rookie

Default My product request to IDP - Cars interested?

Operation:
Normally a flyer will put his transmitter into the TX "pound" with his marked plastic "key" for insertion into that slot on the Silvertone Frequency Control KeyBoard when it is free and remove the key after he has landed and returned his TX to the pound.
Some problems have existed which lead to dangerous accidents - leaving the TX switched on, Key in the wrong slot, wrong module/crystal in the TX.
Now there is an even bigger threat with the general introduction of simple synthesized transmitters.
The proposed system works in several ways.
If the flyer has a personal IDP box he can see when his channel looks to be free and then check the Silvertone Frequency Control KeyBoard.
At the Silvertone Frequency Control KeyBoard he can verify that there is no key in his slot AND also see if that the LED is on. If it is on he can trace where the offending signal is coming from.
After he puts his key into the Silvertone Frequency Control KeyBoard he can switch his TX on and verify that only his LED lit up correctly verifying that the TX, the key and the transmission are all on the selected frequency.
Lonz is offline   Reply With Quote