R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Spare parts for my old Tamiya Ford 107B F1?

Hi, this is my first post here

The other day I digged out my old Tamiya Ford 107B F1 electric 1:10 car. It's in rather bad shape, and I thought it might be fun to get it up and running again I was hoping that someone here could help me find the right spare-parts to replace what's broken?

Here's a picture of my car (stolen from another thread on this forum, mine looks a lot worse..):

EDIT: I was not allowed to post URL to other sites or pictures since i'm a new member..

In this picture I have marked the part that is broken on my car. I don't know the technical name because my english isn't that good. What is this part called?

EDIT: picture removed.. The part broken is the "big plastic gear on the rear".

In addition to this part I also need:
- a new battery pack
- a new battery charger
- new tires
- possibly new front wing

Do anyone know wich parts I should get, and where I can get new parts? I live in Norway, but guess I can order from tamiyausa.com or somewhere else. Can I use the new "Lipo"-battery for my car?
thomst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Try the F103 Forum. They have all your answers, which by the way are all yes, depending on how much you would like to spend.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
Try the F103 Forum. They have all your answers, which by the way are all yes, depending on how much you would like to spend.
Sounds good, I'll try posting my question there (finally found the thread/forum Ithink :P)
thomst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

The F107B is based on the F103 chassis, so most spare parts are still available and if you can't find them in Norway then search for them on ebay.

If you need an instruction manual you can find one on this page http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=84191 The Lotus 99T was rereleased recently and the only difference between it and your car is the body and wings, so the manual will give you all the part numbers you need.

The body was rereleased a while ago and can still be found, the body is renamed the C-type body, part number 84070. It doesn't include the stickers but is much cheaper than the original.
terry.sc is offline   Reply With Quote