R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-16-2005, 10:39 AM   #586
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

DerekB - Lets not bring that up again....Damn Orr...LoL....Joking....Yeah a big BOOOOOOOOOO to that guy for ruining the HOB....

Pillars - Lets see....ummmm....about 9, 10, 11 something along those lines....

McMoney - "My flight is at 7 boo hoo....Im not going out Boo Hoo"...Where were you....slapping me in the head...punching me in the chest and back all night....IT WAS A F**KING BLAST !!!!...

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #587
Tech Initiate

Default martin

for all you that are defending martin....that punt was deliberate, as was the comment he made on the driver's stand right after he did it. Not to mention the comment he made about an new xray car during an oval race.....maybe he should be careful with what he says...people are always listening.....and i dont know about repeating it, as the firestorm it would probably cause....
betsman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:47 AM   #588
Tech Initiate

Default to

gilles was fast but to say blackstock wouldnt have caught him or made a race out of it is absolutely obsurd.
betsman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:03 AM   #589
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by AdrianM

Martin Hudy is pretty well known internationally as a dirty driver and this was just another example of his poor sportsmanship.
I think that comment are unfair, and not true.
It supprice me alot that it comes from you Adrian.

I beleve some of them who was hit, also hit others....
Without there teammates screaming all over the nation....
...again....and again...

Its an give and take, and this race, with only one final is harder as there are fewer chances. But it is a big differens between crash into someone and being "well known as a dirty driver".
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:05 AM   #590
Tech Regular

bertsman77 - I can say that I AM NOT defending what Martin did...I was just stating the fact that at EVERY RACE team driving does occur. People get punted, it IS part of racing. When he did it, it was at a VERY crucial part of the race. Lets say he did it at the 2 minute mark. Would we even be talking about now ? I was sitting about 10 feet away from where it happened and I KNOW it was deliberate. So do not put words into my mouth saying I am defending his actions. And I DID NOT say that Blackstock WOULD NOT have caught him, well I guess I did. But the fact is he was like 4 or 5 turns behind and it was VERY late in the race. If he had, good for him but that is speculation at best. Would have, should have could have. Its over and I am OVER IT. Nothing we say, type or do can change that fact. Sorry about Mike's luck. Thats about all any of us can say.

I agree with you as well Anders

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 11:09 AM   #591
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

On our next installment of "As the Transmitter Turns"
... Was the debacle we call the Sportmans 19T D-main a conspiracy?
... Did Cyrul secretly use a silenced Nitro burner in that "Mod" car?
... Were those actually bowling trophies awarded to the winners?
... And of course the question on everyone's mind. What was REALLY in this bag?.....
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:11 AM   #592
Tech Regular

LMFAO @ JKA !!!!!.....I think the D Main was a conspiracy
Old 02-16-2005, 11:21 AM   #593
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to WVRACER

1- yes the d main finalist where on the grassy knol when kennedy was shot

2- no so much nitro but pure water in a new ducted fan that provides cold fusion and free power through out the world

3- thay where bling incrusted rapper watches made from snickers and butterfingers

4 my sorces tell me thay do not remember what was in that bag but thay did gain 20 pounds that week and hostes stock went up 20 points

fo shizzle
WVRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:22 AM   #594
Tech Regular

WVRACER - Im honored man....

McMoney - DONT TELL ME MY GAME McMAHON !!!!....YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT !!!!

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 11:27 AM   #595
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

from http://www.eddiegarrison.com/aboutme.html

My Favourite Shit:

Sports Teams - University of Tennessee

so that's what is wrong with you
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:29 AM   #596
Tech Regular

EASY THERE !!!!...

You like the site Nash ???....It'll get better...just got her up and running again. Message board is ready as well. L8

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 11:30 AM   #597
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the real question is who really was Pennan Teller?
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:31 AM   #598
Tech Regular

Wow, I didnt know I was standing next to a celebrity lol. I have seen alot of posts by you over the years on here Mr Garrison. Then seeing your picture, I realized I was standing beside you for most of pro-mod lol.
new92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:44 AM   #599
Tech Regular

LOL....Well...I have not reached celebrity status...YET !!!....But its coming....We are doing a calendar here in Pensacola, me a few of my buddies and we are going to be putting some samples up on the site like next month or so. They will be for sale around the summer time I think. If all goes well. The site will get better and better as soon as I can get some time just ot BS with it you know. Thanks for checking it out if you did. If not GO....NOW !!!!...LoL...joking...But check it out sometime

www.eddiegarrison.com

-EG
Old 02-16-2005, 11:57 AM   #600
Tech Regular

Think I might want to wait till I get home since I work in a school and all lol.
new92 is offline   Reply With Quote