R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 06:10 AM   #16

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
13. Something else I know is that I'm going to get the $20 I had to spend to fix my car. Wheather he gives it to me, or his sponsors. One way or another I will get it. It's not about the money at all. It's the prinicple. I don't allow people to treat me like this.
I feel your stance, the way your handling this, and your complaining about it on an open forum makes you an idiot.

My question is simple, if you're actually a man, how come when this all transpired you did not go up to Chris and discuss this with him face to face? Why are you being a pussy about it and bitching on a open forum about it?

I know if some fool took a shot at me on the track, obviously on purpose like your saying happened I'd be talking about it with him and figuring out how we're going to correct the situation. More importantly if someone was bullying me on the track I'd pull off and notify the track director. It's not as if he's going to be out there for hours solid, his runs are only going to be 5 minutes .. when I see a guy out there who can't drive, can't pass, and is being a PITA I wait until he's off the track to protect my investment. If someone is being a bully I let the owner and the driver know what's up.

Saying your going to make his sponsor pay up is a childish and totally retarded way of doing something. I doubt they will pay you. If they do what's keeping me, or anyone else from walking up to them and claiming liable damage?

You are partially liable here. You saw the threat to your property, you even said he hit you multiple times.

Like already said, grow up. Adults, professionals, and real men don't act like this. I think that's something your father forgot to teach you, the next time he has you for visitation maybe you should bring this up.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:12 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Personally i think drifting is a complete waste of time, but i am intelligent enough to realise there are mongs out there who like it, if there are enough demand for a class of drifters then there should be segregated track time, wether it be seperate blocks on the one night or seperate nights completely.
Maybe there should be a separate night for the professionals if they are the ones that can't blend into the mix!! Tracks need a large customer base if they are going to stay open. To each his own. I don't drift, but that doesn't mean that it is stupid or wrong. It is pretty cool to watch and the people seem to have fun doing it, which is what keeps this hobby alive. If only a couple of professional racers showed up every week, the track would be gone in no time.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:12 AM   #18
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Grow up, it's a tough world out there...
well said...
Old 02-02-2005, 06:16 AM   #19
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Quote:
Originally posted by berger
This has just been dredged up from a while back when the thread was locked. Just let it die dont go dragging this crap all over the internet with no response from Toso.
And sponsored for drifting
Amen,
Drifting is a fun, not for the serious unless you drive 1:1 drift cars. I think you are tring to make a point that is in the same realm as a temper tantrum. He hit me, He wouldn't say sorry.....bla bla bla.
I got a radio hit from a guy who just didn't give a care about anyone but himself....SO what did I do well I did the right thing went to HIM and made my case...(which by the way went no where) after tring my best to keep my cool, I desided that I would talk to the track owners. After doing so they implemented the policy no radios to be on unless a freq. clip is on your radio, if you are found that your radio is on and no clip is on it....POOF you ask to leave for un-sportsman like conduct.
Go to Chris, NOT US
If that doesn't work go to Managment,
If that doesn;t work go away.
I won't race at certain tracks because of management..
Just my two pennies,
Stephen <><
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Old 02-02-2005, 06:47 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Get a life pigeonfarmer and suck it up you whiner.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:53 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine

This whole thing is retarded, even as Tosolini was a team member in mine. Yes he can be crude or rude sometimes but to make this big of a deal out of 20 bucks, common. If he hit you before, learn your lesson, stay off the track when he's on. He's practicing for one reason, he's working! If you had a problem with this, you should have talked to him in person. Sounds like you need to learn this as a life lesson and stand up for yourself.

John

P.S. Don't expect any money from him, his sponsors or him getting kicked off a team for this. It won't happen.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:01 AM   #22
Tech Regular

Default what a cry baby

let me tell you something ok . ask anyone on this thread if they ever been t-boned during a practice session and broken alot worse than 20 bucks worth of damage. u should have been a man and went up to chris and said look dude i dont know whos to blame but you smashed my car up pretty good u think you can help me get the parts to fix it. I bet you the car would have been fixed and probly would have gottin some fat hop ups. dude dont bitch be a man. the pros are all good guys never once have i ever seen any pro driver refuse to help any one out. people break and get hit and mangled during a practice runs. it just happenes stop the crying. you should be for youre fellow drift racers...........
Old 02-02-2005, 07:06 AM   #23

Default Re: Tosolini vs. Me

Quote:
Originally posted by pigeonfarmboy
Hi

1. Us "drifters" (as some of the ignorants here have so nicely chosen to word it)

7. After Chris hit my car I said sarcastically "Oh great that's awesome, thank you!" To which the "professional" snapped back at me "We're trying to practice here!" To which I replied "Yeah I paid my 7 bucks, so I can be here."

Thanks again,
Nathan Thompson

"you had me at hi"

you lost me with number 1

if number 7 is true, then the poster of the first post didn't quiet have is fact straight before starting a post

number 16, if you know how i feel about drifting, what am i feeling right now.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:13 AM   #24
Tech Fanatic

I think everyone is missing the point here.

I believe its to do with the sponsored driver's attitude.

Why does everyone go about ranting about crashing, drift vs grip and right to use the track?

The main point is an accident happened regardless of the cause. However, the way the sponsored driver handled it is cause for concern.

Some of you guys "acting tough" in this thread are the reason why this hobby cant attract as many new people.

Take a step back and re-read what you just typed. You'll be surprised how much of an ass you appear to be to strangers reading in.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #25
Tech Master

John : the fact that someone's working does not give him anymore right than to anyone else on a public track. It's a fact, without customers there will be no track, no hobby, let alone sponsorship.

I think the least chris could do is an apology, and both should settle the matter with a drink or something similar.

You guys shouldn't flame him for coming to this board, he wasn't the first one to create a post about that, he's been flamed in the other thread at least as much as toso has been, so it's his right to express his point of view, and the ones who are being childish are you.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #26
Tech Elite

chicken farmer growup and be a man. Posting about this and expecting sympathy from everyone else is a travishamarkery!!! Get a life man and grow some balls. They are toy cars!

Dude the origional thread was closed so will this one. Let it go its a hobby everyone gets hit by a faster car all the time. I dont know if it was a race night or not but if it was a race night you shouldnt have been out there. If it was an open night then you should have worked it out with them before you put the car on the track. Pluss you probably said something to him in a bad attitude to set him off. Because to me hearing "oh great that's awsome thankyou!" is going to get a smart remark from anyone.

Last edited by speedxl; 02-02-2005 at 07:28 AM.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:20 AM   #27
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Entropy
I think everyone is missing the point here.

I believe its to do with the sponsored driver's attitude.

Why does everyone go about ranting about crashing, drift vs grip and right to use the track?

The main point is an accident happened regardless of the cause. However, the way the sponsored driver handled it is cause for concern.

Some of you guys "acting tough" in this thread are the reason why this hobby cant attract as many new people.

Take a step back and re-read what you just typed. You'll be surprised how much of an ass you appear to be to strangers reading in.
Perfectly right
Old 02-02-2005, 07:21 AM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Appearances

And how childish you all sound,all the while calling someone else childish. PFB is upset and has every right to be.While maybe this could have been handled better,there's no need ot CHILDISHLY call him names.It just makes all of you "tough guys" look like idiots.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:23 AM   #29
Tech Regular

well said speed
Old 02-02-2005, 07:29 AM   #30
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

My post was intended to tell PFB that if he had a problem he should FIRST Go to person who wronged him...Chris.....
If that didn;t work he should have gone to management to see if there could be a way of working it out.
Third that he hasn't done these things and to come here and Bash others is just plain....well...RETARDED....
If you do me wrong, bet I will brign it to your attention post hast.
If you still won't make it right I will have no choice but to warn others of your wrong doing....(i.e. posting here)
PFB hasn't taken it to the source.....Chris
So yes he is
He has every right to be mad and even want so sort of revenge, but first be a man and go to Chris not US....
Just my two pennies,
Stephen <><
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Closed Thread