Like Tree1Likes

Xray T1FK05

Old 03-28-2005, 06:29 PM
  #1186  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

This site doesn't seem to work:

http://precisionracingsystems.com/browse

Are the 112 and 116 gears these?:

PRS64112PLO PRS 64 Pitch 112T PRO-LITE Oval Spur Gear
PRS64116PLO PRS 64 Pitch 116T PRO-LITE Oval Spur Gear
HarshGuy is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:33 PM
  #1187  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by 710baby
FYI got this Quote from a friend on the Corally RDX =(REAL DELICATE XRAY)
Funny, the news I've heard from the racers that own one around here is that the car is VERY sturdy as is, and almost tank like once a Rubberneck bumper is added... I've owned two Corally's before, and one word that never came to mind was "Delicate".

The locals also mentioned that they are very fast on carpet. And since Corally always seems to have their designs out first, its kinda hard to call them Xray's. CALM DOWN...CALM DOWN... (just a shot from a former Corallly owner who remembers the shots fired from each side when Xray first came out...ahhh...good times....goood times...)

In other news....

I must say I'm getting closer to becoming an Xray owner... I downloaded the manual today. (A usual routine for me with any car I'm considering...except the Losi since they haven't made it availible ) A very impressive manual indeed. I was determined to wait till the end of the month on Losi, so I will since it was my first choice. But after that....
Darkseid is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:36 PM
  #1188  
Tech Master
 
=MisFitz= NuKe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,058
Default

Originally posted by greencactus3
what? a civic not good enough for you? lol
how is everyone finding space to mount their electronics? i dont have a fk05 but from the pics seems you might be VERY tight on space. i wanna see pics!
here you go...
=MisFitz= NuKe is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
  #1189  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (38)
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,698
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Wow thats not much room,I have a KO so i know just how small that reciever really is.. Plus the KO speed controller is small,How much faster is the 05FK over the 04FK,I got a FK a while back put a BMI 350 chassis on it,Have yet to run it on carpet and the 05 comes out.. ..and you know the story..I want one..

Last edited by xxxkat; 03-28-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Oasis is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:38 PM
  #1190  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

=MisFitz= NuKe:Wow, that is tight. But no worse than some other cars I've seen...

And about the same as all these other 'narrow chassis' kits on the market.
Darkseid is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:41 PM
  #1191  
Tech Master
 
=MisFitz= NuKe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,058
Default

Originally posted by Darkseid
Wow, that is tight. But no worse than some other cars I've seen...
Ya, but as you can see, I put all the wires in between the servo, Rx, and speedo,instead of say, wire tied on top of it all. the balance side to side with my electronics is very good. I am probably going to shorten the speedo wire, like I did to the servo wire.
=MisFitz= NuKe is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:41 PM
  #1192  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (85)
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Edmond. Oklahoma
Posts: 2,066
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Hey Mike does it glitch, with everything being that close?

Why isnt the precision website working?
Midnight is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:47 PM
  #1193  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by =MisFitz= NuKe
Ya, but as you can see, I put all the wires in between the servo, Rx, and speedo,instead of say, wire tied on top of it all. the balance side to side with my electronics is very good. I am probably going to shorten the speedo wire, like I did to the servo wire.
Yes, the wiring work there is very impressive. Its always cool to see when people have put alot of thought into wiring layout.

I've always thought of shortening the wires on stuff, but I always chicken out.
Darkseid is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:48 PM
  #1194  
Tech Master
 
=MisFitz= NuKe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,058
Default

Originally posted by Midnight
Hey Mike does it glitch, with everything being that close?

Why isnt the precision website working?
Hell no it doesn't glitch , I have never had glitching problems with my stuff, and I have never used any of those fancy magnets and what not, .
=MisFitz= NuKe is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 06:53 PM
  #1195  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (89)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,343
Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Darkseid
Funny, the news I've heard from the racers that own one around here is that the car is VERY sturdy as is, and almost tank like once a Rubberneck bumper is added... I've owned two Corally's before, and one word that never came to mind was "Delicate".

The locals also mentioned that they are very fast on carpet. And since Corally always seems to have their designs out first, its kinda hard to call them Xray's. CALM DOWN...CALM DOWN... (just a shot from a former Corallly owner who remembers the shots fired from each side when Xray first came out...ahhh...good times....goood times...)

In other news....

I must say I'm getting closer to becoming an Xray owner... I downloaded the manual today. (A usual routine for me with any car I'm considering...except the Losi since they haven't made it availible ) A very impressive manual indeed. I was determined to wait till the end of the month on Losi, so I will since it was my first choice. But after that....
It was a tough choice for me also booth cars look really awesome but it just came down to the lHS support on certain cars. & Corally is not one of them
GMartinez is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 07:12 PM
  #1196  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
Darkseid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Kansas City, KS
Posts: 9,045
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

We have some pretty good support for all the cars around here. But most of all, I have no problem ordering parts online. So when it comes time to get a car, local parts support has never been a determining factor for me.

If its supported great, if not, I carry a nice sized zip lock bag full of parts I figure will break.

After owning some of the most off the wall cars around, including an Academy STR-4pro , I can proudly say I've never been sent home early because of not having parts.
Darkseid is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 07:13 PM
  #1197  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 322
Default

if someone can post a pic of gtx and futaba hrs receiver it would be cool.

can you use front and rear sway's from fk04?
tc3Guru is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:01 PM
  #1198  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (91)
 
dr_hfuhuhurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 4,774
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

Anyone have a good use for the wheels and spur from the FK05? I won't use them. Someone pay shipping via paypal and they are yours.

Blake
dr_hfuhuhurr is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
  #1199  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
Anyone have a good use for the wheels and spur from the FK05? I won't use them. Someone pay shipping via paypal and they are yours.

Blake
Make a "wheel-man" out of them.
HarshGuy is offline  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
  #1200  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (91)
 
dr_hfuhuhurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 4,774
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

umm..no
dr_hfuhuhurr is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.