Like Tree1Likes

Xray T1FK05

Old 02-16-2005, 03:58 AM
  #226  
Tech Elite
 
VenomWorldOrder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: www.RCunderground.net
Posts: 4,063
Default

great car but stupid fiscal decision to not include a bat brace.

it's exactly the same situation that occurs with car manufacturers using those stupid space saver wheels for "weight saving/fuel economy" reasons. we all know they do it to save money

and don't make me have to say that i am newly acquired fan of xray products to stop anyone from flaming me ...because i am.
VenomWorldOrder is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 04:30 AM
  #227  
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Venom
You won`t get flamed , it` s a good note

Tonyv
maybe you could supply a blow up doll, choice of gender;;anybodys guess
rather have a top driver instead in the box or pocket
MR JOLLY is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 04:46 AM
  #228  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 286
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

You mean like the automatic pilot in Flying High? That would work!
tonyv is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 07:15 AM
  #229  
Tech Fanatic
 
kidDynomite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 928
Default

Originally posted by tonyv
You mean like the automatic pilot in Flying High? That would work!
Haha... I don't think that's what he meant. But I'll take a blonde F pistol warmer too. You can keep the strap.
kidDynomite is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 07:36 AM
  #230  
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder


it's exactly the same situation that occurs with car manufacturers using those stupid space saver wheels for "weight saving/fuel economy" reasons. we all know they do it to save money

not to change the subject. but those space saver tires cost more then you think. I work for goodyear and the wholesale price (not retail) is over 100 bucks not including the rim
howard hudson is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 09:10 AM
  #231  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
ICEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 731
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

MDOC- to answer your ? about what body did the XRAY drivers run at the SNOWBIRDS, the PARMA ALFA was the #1 by far, 90% of all the TC classes used this body, with MAZDA 6's and STRATUS 3.0 taking up the rest.
ICEMAN is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 09:26 AM
  #232  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
litespeed-dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 3,990
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Battery strap blah blah blah. Why don't you guys make yourself a sign "Will work for Battery Strap" and each person man a hwy exit corner....maybe you'll be able to afford it.

I'm assuming everyone owns an XRAY FK and serious about it runs front spring steel axles, right? So no one bitched about the spring steel axle on the FK when it came out and no one bitch about it now on the 05. If anything XRAY should include is the front spring steel axles.

Here's an advice for XRAY, don't even make the battery strap, just drop the production, make these people tape their batteries!!! Maybe also put a special instruction sheet on how to tape batteries for the jolly ones.

Dom
litespeed-dom is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 10:46 AM
  #233  
Tech Master
 
hpipro321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 1,268
Default

i tape my bats i hate it



include the strap please

hpipro321 is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
  #234  
Tech Adept
 
Airwide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 167
Default

Originally posted by litespeed-dom
Battery strap blah blah blah. Why don't you guys make yourself a sign "Will work for Battery Strap" and each person man a hwy exit corner....maybe you'll be able to afford it.

I'm assuming everyone owns an XRAY FK and serious about it runs front spring steel axles, right? So no one bitched about the spring steel axle on the FK when it came out and no one bitch about it now on the 05. If anything XRAY should include is the front spring steel axles.

Here's an advice for XRAY, don't even make the battery strap, just drop the production, make these people tape their batteries!!! Maybe also put a special instruction sheet on how to tape batteries for the jolly ones.

Dom
Hehe...I agree with you!

Funny how some people behave.
Airwide is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 01:00 PM
  #235  
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Originally posted by litespeed-dom
Battery strap blah blah blah. Why don't you guys make yourself a sign "Will work for Battery Strap" and each person man a hwy exit corner....maybe you'll be able to afford it.

I'm assuming everyone owns an XRAY FK and serious about it runs front spring steel axles, right? So no one bitched about the spring steel axle on the FK when it came out and no one bitch about it now on the 05. If anything XRAY should include is the front spring steel axles.

Here's an advice for XRAY, don't even make the battery strap, just drop the production, make these people tape their batteries!!! Maybe also put a special instruction sheet on how to tape batteries for the jolly ones.

Dom
FW-05RR is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 01:34 PM
  #236  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
NVisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,188
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Are there any pics of the underside of the chassis? the reason i ask is that if you look at this picture
http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/fk0...es/t1fk_29.jpg
it looks like there is a cutaway to allow the spur to go into the chassis. Could this not be potentially harmful to the spur, especially in outdoor races?
NVisible is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:02 PM
  #237  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maitland, FL
Posts: 2,190
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

how much would this car be when its released ?
Roberto Falcon is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:04 PM
  #238  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (9)
 
rc-zombies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NorCal. Napa area
Posts: 7,233
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
how much would this car be when its released ?
See Speedtech pre-order price...around $370-400
rc-zombies is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:07 PM
  #239  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
Racing4Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,118
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by NVisible
Are there any pics of the underside of the chassis? the reason i ask is that if you look at this picture
http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/fk0...es/t1fk_29.jpg
it looks like there is a cutaway to allow the spur to go into the chassis. Could this not be potentially harmful to the spur, especially in outdoor races?
Yes there is a cutout for the spur gear. I don't think you'll have much problem with it since the TRF415 is exactly the same way and I don't hear many people complaining about it.
Racing4Evo is offline  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:10 PM
  #240  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maitland, FL
Posts: 2,190
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

and when should this car be released?
Roberto Falcon is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.