Community
Wiki Posts
Search

traxxas xo-1 hits 153mph !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The car in the video I posted is electric, not nitro. It's a Schumacher Mi3.5 with an 8th scale motor, an airplane ESC and 10s LiPo. Don't ask me how he fit 10s under a 10th scale shell. Not my car or video. Just an example I found.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Hmmmm......I curious why we didn't see the car running.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

oh, my mistake, i thought i saw a puff of smoke at the end of it. but it was pretty quiet for nitro too lol.
never the less, well done.

id love to see this xo1 do the same though. larger heavier car should be able to pull some crazy speed.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Tech Rookie

that video was awesome!
Old 04-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by theatriks
Just delete this donkeys thread.... he doesnt even know what a work bench is.....so how the hell would he know how to get a car to go that fast....lol ....how come you didnt film the acceleration lol the best is how it jumps from like 73 to 153.....hahaha .......NEXT!!!!
this is MY workbench and this is MY workstand. i guess i do know the differance. also if you watch the vid close you will see it hit 100 before it spiked not 73. dont speak unless you know waht your talking about...DONKEY .... NEXT... please someone stop the trolls here and lets get back to the point, thankyou

Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamesL_71
I love how he edited the post after i explained that when working on a car, a car stand is usually there on the bench
Old 04-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i love how he keeps getting all defensive instead of just posting a video of the car, hell even a picture of the car. I don't have telemetry on any of my cars but i guaran-damn-tee you that i can spin the wheels 2 times as faster on my stand as i can get them to go on the street.

That or he found a way to swap the Link app over to KM/h
Old 04-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Monteman
i love how he keeps getting all defensive instead of just posting a video of the car, hell even a picture of the car. I don't have telemetry on any of my cars but i guaran-damn-tee you that i can spin the wheels 2 times as faster on my stand as i can get them to go on the street.

I agree, i noticed how defensive he got about it all and in any of the pics he posted above, there's not an X-01 in sight, i see a traxxas 4-tec, looks like an old stadium truck, and like three tt-01 kits.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rcchopper
this is MY workbench and this is MY workstand. i guess i do know the differance. also if you watch the vid close you will see it hit 100 before it spiked not 73. dont speak unless you know waht your talking about...DONKEY .... NEXT... please someone stop the trolls here and lets get back to the point, thankyou

You truly are a donkey if u really did this do it again and film the car but I bet we will never see the video because your a liar and have time to film your workbench but don't have time to film your car doing 153mph ....oh I know why because it never did that speed .....DONKEY. .
Old 04-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Smile So exactly what is the point?

I guess you don't own a xo-1 you can record your data and view it later
You said workbench not car stand duh. Either bench or car stand they won't make a car faster. Like I said you don't make any sence. NEXT......
Well if the traxxas box that's in front of me says 0-100 in 4.9 seconds than you do the math
First let me say that I like the TT-01E's.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most of us have little respect for the XO-1 (I fall into this camp). Anybody with a $3000 TC or $1500 12th scale or F1 rig (which represents most of the active members on RCRECH.net) could afford the XO-1 but wouldn't buy one because speed runs are a solitary pursuit. Most of us in this forum actually race our cars, on tracks, with other cars and drivers present.

While the Porsches are indeed nice you're coming across as a very immature 11 - 13 year old kid we all hope you are (as apposed to an adult we hope you're not). Your responses to ligitimate questions are disrespectful, condescending and ill mannered.

So what exactly is the point of this thread? A bunch of adults becoming children (present company included) reacting to a duchy kid say something we know isn't true.

Rcchopper, don't believe me? Go the the source:

Traxxas Forum: XO-1 Supercar

Whats The Fastest Anyone's Gone Yet???

...follow the links and you'll find the Official Traxxas XO-1 Community where NO ONE has claimed an XO-1 run faster than 106mph. But please prove me wrong. Post your iPad video in the Traxxas forum and make your 153mph claim. See if the responses you get from all of the XO-1 fanboys are any different than our own (we'll all be checking in).

Last edited by @Art_Mighty; 04-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by locked
The car in the video I posted is electric, not nitro. It's a Schumacher Mi3.5 with an 8th scale motor, an airplane ESC and 10s LiPo. Don't ask me how he fit 10s under a 10th scale shell. Not my car or video. Just an example I found.
That pass was made by Jerome head (hermes on rc-isc) castle 2200 on 10s with phoenix hv esc. he sold it and got out of speed runs i guess.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Monteman

heres your pic. troll

Old 04-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by @Art_Mighty
First let me say that I like the TT-01E's.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most of us have little respect for the XO-1 (I fall into this camp). Anybody with a $3000 TC or $1500 12th scale or F1 rig (which represents most of the active members on RCRECH.net) could afford the XO-1 but wouldn't buy one because speed runs are a solitary pursuit. Most of us in this forum actually race our cars, on tracks, with other cars and drivers present.

While the Porsches are indeed nice you're coming across as a very immature 11 - 13 year old kid we all hope you are (as apposed to an adult we hope you're not). Your responses to ligitimate questions are disrespectful, condescending and ill mannered.

So what exactly is the point of this thread? A bunch of adults becoming children (present company included) reacting to a duchy kid say something we know isn't true.

Rcchopper, don't believe me? Go the the source:

Traxxas Forum: XO-1 Supercar

Whats The Fastest Anyone's Gone Yet???

...follow the links and you'll find the Official Traxxas XO-1 Community where NO ONE has claimed an XO-1 run faster than 106mph. But please prove me wrong. Post your iPad video in the Traxxas forum and make your 153mph claim. See if the responses you get from all of the XO-1 fanboys are any different than our own (we'll all be checking in).
those are not tt01 they are to2 and 3s just the one is a tt01
Old 04-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by theatriks
You truly are a donkey if u really did this do it again and film the car but I bet we will never see the video because your a liar and have time to film your workbench but don't have time to film your car doing 153mph ....oh I know why because it never did that speed .....DONKEY. .
you like ferrari that explains your stupity.....
Old 04-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Ok you have the car, i don't think that was the point of disagreement in here. Unless you downloaded the app for shiggles.

Put this to bed and drive that mofo on the street and video it while you're at it.

The Xo-1 is fast there's no argument there but like mentioned above no one has been able to document more than 106mph on the street. i "think" traxxas did 131mph on their little dyno deal they had at the RC expo but that's not real world conditions etc..

You might as well quit your grade school comebacks and get out there and drive this on film at 153 mph on GPS, and you know what? You will get congratulated. Until then as long as you keep tossing DONKEY and NEXT at everyone who posts in here doubting your claim all you are gonna get is people riding you and calling BS.

Prove us wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.