Wiki Posts
Search

Questions abt TA06 rear suspension parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Questions abt TA06 rear suspension parts

Hi all,

Am hoping someone can help me decide which rear suspension I should get for my TA06. After crashing the car couple of times the car started to pull to the left when accelerating and also wobbles in the rear when decelerating.
After crashing a few time the suspension ball on the rear is a bit damaged and I think there is too much toe in on the right side so the car has a wobble when I'm not accelarating, can anyone confirm that?

After changing the front and rear uprights and the hub carrier, it stopped pulling to the left, however it didn't fix the wobble, so I am hoping changing the rear suspension mount and balls would fix this problem.

Would like to replace the rear suspension mount with Tamiya Hop Up parts, but not sure what the different part numbers means? Could anyone explain to me the difference between parts 1A to 1F?

I just started playing not long ago, does this effect which part I should go with?

Any help in this would be appreciated. Thanks all!

Last edited by Wolfy007; 04-05-2012 at 01:29 PM.