R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Exclamation Vintage Yokomo YR4 sport end cap/diff screw needed please help

Hey guys

I am rebuilding my old Yokomo YR4 Sport, yesterday i was working on the rear diff and managed to snap the little screw which holds it all together, would appriciate a link to somewhere i can make the purchase, silly mistake i know it was very brital i hardly forced it

Please help!

Thanks in advance
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
Tech Champion
 
YR4Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,625
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

I think I have that part.

However, I'm in Socal and you're in London. Not sure how much it is to ship it there, but I'm sure it won't be cheap.
YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
Tech Master
 
littlevette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,473
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

oh come on yr4dude, it's like a buck and change to send it. lol
littlevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
SammyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 3,045
Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default

ya dude, its less than $2 to ship the part
__________________
Hotbodies USA
SweepRacing USA
SammyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #5
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Default

Ah yes it shouldnt be to much YR4, i could also do with a few other parts if you have them i wouldnt mind geting new belts, stearing linkage and any of the diff cogs would be nice but the diff screw is a must

i can pay by paypal if you need to pm me details
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #6
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Default pictures

Hey please see attachments the pictures, thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Vintage Yokomo YR4 sport end cap/diff screw needed please help-photo-0008.jpg   Vintage Yokomo YR4 sport end cap/diff screw needed please help-photo-0007.jpg   Vintage Yokomo YR4 sport end cap/diff screw needed please help-photo-0006.jpg   Vintage Yokomo YR4 sport end cap/diff screw needed please help-photo-0005.jpg  
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 212
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNiE View Post
Hey guys

I am rebuilding my old Yokomo YR4 Sport, yesterday i was working on the rear diff and managed to snap the little screw which holds it all together, would appriciate a link to somewhere i can make the purchase, silly mistake i know it was very brital i hardly forced it

Please help!

Thanks in advance
I have a MASSIVE lot of YR4 parts. Never owned a YR4, but I bought a MR4-TC off of a guy a long while back and it came with a whole box of opened and some unopened YR4 parts. I may sell the whole lot here soon, so look out for it in the for sale section if your interested.
TamiyaMatt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiyaMatt84 View Post
I have a MASSIVE lot of YR4 parts. Never owned a YR4, but I bought a MR4-TC off of a guy a long while back and it came with a whole box of opened and some unopened YR4 parts. I may sell the whole lot here soon, so look out for it in the for sale section if your interested.
No chance you could just dig me out the little screw is there?
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #9
Tech Champion
 
YR4Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,625
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Okay, I thought you meant the gear between the front and rear diffs which to me is the center gear on the layshaft. However, you mean the diff gear itself between the two diff out drives. I can still help. I'll PM you the details.
YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude View Post
Okay, I thought you meant the gear between the front and rear diffs which to me is the center gear on the layshaft. However, you mean the diff gear itself between the two diff out drives. I can still help. I'll PM you the details.
Thats great news, its old but such an awsome little car, looking forward to a few laps, i have an 11 turn brushed setup for it
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Default

I have just made payment for all the parts that i need, thanks everyone for helping, YR4 you are a dude! thanks again i should be rolling in no time
DoNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:36 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net