R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #16
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Never had any problems when ordering from RCMarket, just fast and good service.

RCMarket is the best HK shop, I have had problems with RC Mushroom, RCModel, there are places Ill will never shop again, so if I have to shop from HK RCMarket is the shop to order from.
Blink281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:37 AM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Do not order ever from rc market they are scammers i asked them to cancel an order because i was short a dollar in my paypal account and it went to echeque ....and they would not cancel my order and they didnt even send me anything stay away from this website they are scammers!!!!!
theatriks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I've performed transactions ranging from $100 to $2K+ with numerous HK based online RC retailers. I've not had a single issue that wasn't resolved to my satisfaction. That being said, RCMarket is the only retailer that I've had meaningful communication with via email and RC Tech.

If you value your time than I suggest doing business with your local retailer and/or an US based online retailer. Due to the differences in time zone and business practices overseas (especially Asia) you will not receive prompt replies to your inquiries. Customer service as we know it in the US is not the same in HK/Asia. This does not however make them 'scammers'.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #19
Tech Adept

Hi

Absolute no problems with RcMarket , ship out with in a day or so. Only problem for shipments to denmark , is Hong Kong Post , this time it took them 5 days before it left Hong Kong , a new high. Normally it takes a week +/- a day from order to I recievemy parts. Absolute the leader in parts for Top Racing cars like Photon and the Rebel
johnsen-dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
Tech Rookie

My friends buy of them alot no problem at all.........if can't afford an extra dollar don't buy of them and call them names.......this hobby is not cheap.
doubleA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

RCMarket is great...I was in HK and tried to visit their "store". After an hour long subway ride and a 10 minute walk to their location, I found it. A big warehouse and offices. No retail store. They offered to let me "order online" but I wasn't going to be there long enough to receive my order. Nice people though.

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” - John Wayne
dr_hfuhuhurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleA View Post
My friends buy of them alot no problem at all.........if can't afford an extra dollar don't buy of them and call them names.......this hobby is not cheap.
hey dumbass its not that i couldnt afford another dollar its my paypal account was short a dollar so it did an echeque and rcmarket wouldnt cancel it for me so i had to call my bank and they blocked the echeque for me and after that i went and made a 500 dollar purchase on amain to get my hudy station ....rcmarkets loss the scammers that they are .....tqracing cancelled my echeque no problem but rcmarket was saying they couldnt do it for me so too bad amain got my 500 bucks .... and i notice your very first post ever was in this thread so people arent stupid ....what are u an employee at rc market......hey guys do north america a favour and buy here ....
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John.C View Post
I've performed transactions ranging from $100 to $2K+ with numerous HK based online RC retailers. I've not had a single issue that wasn't resolved to my satisfaction. That being said, RCMarket is the only retailer that I've had meaningful communication with via email and RC Tech.

If you value your time than I suggest doing business with your local retailer and/or an US based online retailer. Due to the differences in time zone and business practices overseas (especially Asia) you will not receive prompt replies to your inquiries. Customer service as we know it in the US is not the same in HK/Asia. This does not however make them 'scammers'.
Ya maybe i used the wrong choice of words you are correct but i agree keep all purchases in north america ....thats what im doing from now on and my whole club is in agreement.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #24
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

RCMARKET earns most of my business than any other online shop simply due to the availability of parts that I need. However, I dislike that certain items have shown out of stock and "back in stock 2 weeks time", but that 2 weeks has been more like 4 months for some items.

Overall a good experience.
Turillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #25
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
hey dumbass its not that i couldnt afford another dollar its my paypal account was short a dollar so it did an echeque and rcmarket wouldnt cancel it for me so i had to call my bank and they blocked the echeque for me and after that i went and made a 500 dollar purchase on amain to get my hudy station ....rcmarkets loss the scammers that they are .....tqracing cancelled my echeque no problem but rcmarket was saying they couldnt do it for me so too bad amain got my 500 bucks .... and i notice your very first post ever was in this thread so people arent stupid ....what are u an employee at rc market......hey guys do north america a favour and buy here ....

Don't you think you a being a little Theatrical
Old 05-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #26
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChodes View Post
Don't you think you a being a little Theatrical
LOL thats my name lol .