Wiki Posts
Search

VBC new 1/10 touring car, Wildfire.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
Who knows?

Honestly, there isn't much support running VBC. Their "Team drivers" don't answer questions, the US distributor does no marketing + their Web site functionality is from 1997; [email protected] doesn't respond to e-mails and this thread is practically a ghost town. It's as if you are on your own when you run VBC. They have a good product, but I feel that there are other matters that should be addressed prior to releasing a second touring car revision within a span of 13 months.

I also love the whole, hey, we have a new car coming next month, but we don't have even a teaser photo or CAD drawing. It sort of reminds me of how they released the Dynamics edition without any actual photos of the Wildfire Dynamics.
1. My name is Victor, part owner of VBC. If any of the distributor doesn't answer your questions, I will. If you have any questions, you can directly send emails to my address [email protected]

2. What should we improve on our website? I am here to listen for your valuable comments

3. We feel that it is time to introduce our new product due to the last WildFire is begin to outdate.

4. New photos will be posting up as we are peeping photo shoot next week.

I really regret to hear all your unhappy comments on VBC but I hope that I can solve some of your problems.

BTW, VBC stands for Victor Bernard Company. No other special meaning.

Victor
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

victor, thanks for replying
would you and vbc please consider an ugprade kit for the current wildfire when the new one comes out. or will it simply be buying the new parts and bolting onto my wildfire. buying another car when my current one isnt even a year old.......
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi! I'm vbc driver (because I like this car) on Spain and store owner. Together with Spanish distributor I'm helping to people and giving excellent supporting, directly on track, just in time. All spanish Nats races have support of vbc also on many local and club races.
I'm very happy with vbc quality, always taking feedback from users and applying on their designs.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

This is what this thread needs, activity. I will create a post with my thoughts within the next few days.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by apriliamille
victor, thanks for replying
would you and vbc please consider an ugprade kit for the current wildfire when the new one comes out. or will it simply be buying the new parts and bolting onto my wildfire. buying another car when my current one isnt even a year old.......
Thanks for your comments. Parts will be available for upgrade from existing WildFire owners.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
This is what this thread needs, activity. I will create a post with my thoughts within the next few days.
Thanks, you can post it up here or send direct email to [email protected] really looking forward to your comments! We are all ready to improve
Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

I agree with IIGQ4U as well. But I would have expected more support and setup info from the US distributor. Parts were a pain to get in the beginning but now that Amain carries stuff that seems to be taken care of. I think the durability of the plastics is the biggest issue for most though.

If I were better at setting up a car on my own I may have stuck with it longer. But I have a local Xray sponsored driver so its hard not to go with Xray just for the setup help etc.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have had the wildfire for about 5 months now and love it
Only complains have been quality of the plastic at times and the parts support up in Canada
I am the only person in my area that runs it so makes it hard for spares
Old 07-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Wow, this is how this thread should be all the time. Now will the new car have the lowered shock tower design?? Also what happened to the ghost Vta car??
Old 07-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Also in terms of durability after I boiled and dyed all my parts black I have not broken a single part. Before that I was breaking c hubs and rear hubs like crazy.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I haven't broken anything on my car and I run the hard parts.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Glad to hear that there will be an upgrade kit. I don't see how people are breaking tons of parts on this car. I've only broken one front arm so far.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default crc vbc wildfire

What is the car out the box with the stock set up what changes are needed other than to up grade belts and the cvds up front, the car is driver friendly, I've really like the car it has a lot of driving charateristics .I have the weekend to decide on what ride would work great on asphalt mod racing..
Old 07-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Odin544
I agree with IIGQ4U as well. But I would have expected more support and setup info from the US distributor. Parts were a pain to get in the beginning but now that Amain carries stuff that seems to be taken care of. I think the durability of the plastics is the biggest issue for most though.

If I were better at setting up a car on my own I may have stuck with it longer. But I have a local Xray sponsored driver so its hard not to go with Xray just for the setup help etc.
Odin544, we will discuss with our US distributor with the support issue. We will do our best to answer your questions here.

It is good to hear that you are satisfy on Amain carrying our stuff. As far as the composite plastics, have you tried our version 2 c-hubs and steering blocks?

If you need additional setups, we will try our best to help you out in here.

Thanks,

Victor
Old 07-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by BrockvilleRC
I have had the wildfire for about 5 months now and love it
Only complains have been quality of the plastic at times and the parts support up in Canada
I am the only person in my area that runs it so makes it hard for spares
I am glad to hear that you love the car. For the plastics, I think its down to how severe the impact is but, dont get me wrong, we are constantly improving not only our plastics but the whole quality of the car.

If you have any trouble finding stuff in Canada, please let me know, we will discuss with our distributor.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.