R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-14-2005, 12:02 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to eforer
Default On Road Racing @ Radical Rick's, Swansea MA

Attention all you ex Big Boy's Toys racers and all those interested in racing on-road in Southern New England:

Radical Ricks will open an on-road racing track Monday, January 24th. Ricks is doing us a great service by adding on road to their facility and we owe it to them to return the favor by bringing in as many racers as possible. The more we bring them, the more they will do for us.

The schedule is, initially, to have practices on monday evenings and racing on wendsday evenings. The schedule will open up to include weekends if we bring enough racers in to justify a change.

I am sure many of you are upset about the loss of Big Boy's Toys, I will certainly miss it. We have however, an oppertunity with Rick's to continue racing in this area and hopefully introduce some newcomers to the hobby.

I encourage all former BBT racers to come check it out. The facility features new, black ozite (the good stuff!) and allows the use of Paragon! Rick's has tremendous potential as an on-road track and it is up to us, the racers, to make it happen.

Ed Forer
eforer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:03 AM   #2
Tech Addict

If anyone has questions about the switch to Ricks please feel free to email me or contact me over AIM.

Again, it is the responsiblity of the racers to make this new track successful. I hope to see all the BBT regulars come down and make this happen!

-Ed Forer

[email protected]
Old 01-14-2005, 12:02 PM   #3
Tech Addict

bump