Like Tree15Likes

Sweep F1 tyres.

Reply

Old 06-05-2018, 05:52 PM
  #271  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Adamska27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The land of cheese and beer
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Not 642224 - it doesn't work, THE INSERTS ARE TOO SOFT IN THE GROOVED TYRES FOR MOST SURFACES
Adamska27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 03:21 AM
  #272  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 609
Default

I think it would be wise to make a new batch of tyres which are the same diameter, offset and width as the pit shimizu. People would be put off immediately when they have to reset their car to suit your tyres dimensions.

Of course the tyres have a long way to go, to match pit shimizu on asphalt anyway. Maybe carpet is different?
ixlr8nz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:26 AM
  #273  
Company Representative
iTrader: (6)
 
SweepRacingUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: www.SweepRacingUSA.com
Posts: 1,828
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Adamska27 View Post
Not 642224 - it doesn't work, THE INSERTS ARE TOO SOFT IN THE GROOVED TYRES FOR MOST SURFACES
Inserts are same for all of our tires.I think 28 should work better.
Originally Posted by ixlr8nz View Post
I think it would be wise to make a new batch of tyres which are the same diameter, offset and width as the pit shimizu. People would be put off immediately when they have to reset their car to suit your tyres dimensions.

Of course the tyres have a long way to go, to match pit shimizu on asphalt anyway. Maybe carpet is different?
We are consistently working on next tires. but the V4 works good on half of the globe but need more work on the other half.
SweepRacingUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:53 PM
  #274  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Gardena
Posts: 168
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default


I知 trying out front tires, and wanted to know which tire you recommend. The track is technical, low to medium grip asphalt...I知 looking for more steering. I知 not sure if I should try grooved or slick or 24 or 28.

thanks
photeckk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:15 AM
  #275  
Company Representative
iTrader: (6)
 
SweepRacingUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: www.SweepRacingUSA.com
Posts: 1,828
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by photeckk View Post

I知 trying out front tires, and wanted to know which tire you recommend. The track is technical, low to medium grip asphalt...I知 looking for more steering. I知 not sure if I should try grooved or slick or 24 or 28.

thanks
28 slick.

https://www.sweepracingusa.com/10th-...ium_p_717.html

https://www.sweepracingusa.com/10th-...ium_p_720.html

Thanks
SweepRacingUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 06:04 PM
  #276  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

Ok so I ordered some tires for my F1 I got E24 rears and 24 and 28 fronts. All grooved.tires hope they work.here in Florida at valkaria. I got the grooeved tires because we blow the track off but it’s still dusty with little bits of sand on it the blower can’t get it all. Track temperature is around 120 to 130 degrees and they also spray the track too.so hoping the new tires will work on that asphalt. ?
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:41 PM
  #277  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

The E 24 rear grooved did great still got some runs left on them.the front 24 soft not so good on asphalt the 28 fronts not to bad but can only get about 4 10 minuets runs out of it .
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:55 PM
  #278  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

Over all I think the tires did very good on asphalt.wiil get some more
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:33 PM
  #279  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

What traction sauce is good on asphalt F1 hot track in Florida
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 06:48 AM
  #280  
Company Representative
iTrader: (6)
 
SweepRacingUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: www.SweepRacingUSA.com
Posts: 1,828
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 5th wheel View Post
What traction sauce is good on asphalt F1 hot track in Florida
Our X3
https://www.sweepracingusa.com/Sweep...uce_p_120.html
SweepRacingUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:49 PM
  #281  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

Originally Posted by SweepRacingUSA View Post
ok thank you. I never use sauce so I don稚 know much about it.
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:53 PM
  #282  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

Just ordered some more F1 tires going to try out the slicks.the groove did pretty good at my track
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:30 PM
  #283  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

In my last order there were no tire stickers in the bag ?
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:52 PM
  #284  
Company Representative
iTrader: (6)
 
SweepRacingUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: www.SweepRacingUSA.com
Posts: 1,828
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 5th wheel View Post
In my last order there were no tire stickers in the bag ?
we ran out of it for awhile. got them back. please email us your order#. we will mail some out to you.

thanks
SweepRacingUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:26 PM
  #285  
Tech Fanatic
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 989
Default

Originally Posted by SweepRacingUSA View Post
we ran out of it for awhile. got them back. please email us your order#. we will mail some out to you.

thanks
thank you order #. S19697
Melbourne Florida
5th wheel is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service