R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-18-2005, 09:35 AM   #121
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Tommy Bergfeldt

Well, from this pic i can clearly see 5 cells on one side. Highlighted the cll with lines so you can REALLY see them

But it's certainly not a new car (or chassis), probably something i and many hundreds of people dreamed about.. *or not*

Last edited by Tommy Bergfeldt; 01-18-2005 at 09:44 AM.
Tommy Bergfeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:39 AM   #122
Tech Rookie

the xray prototype is a rip-off to the 415, i saw it at DHI.. more than once.. so stop the bull-shitting.. ,it's not the FK, the only thing that is similar to the FK and the EVO 2 or what they're called ,is that the bulkheads still has the alu/chrome-look and that it's carbonfiber..
Elpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:45 AM   #123
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparx
Well don't come to me whining when Xray is releasing a new chassis with side-by-side packs..
I've seen the car, can probably count up around 20+ people who has seen it at a practice session in Eskilstuna.. And probably every guy who passed one of the Xray benches at DHI...

I can't really understand why this F***-ing secrecy must be used when a new car is coming, who the hell did lately see the Ferrari F1 team come to a race with a completely new prototype to the race and totally forbid photoing of the car?

Pardon me, but you said if you can't see all the batteries on one side you nedd medication or something to that effect...well can clearly make out the bettery position and I told you exactly where the batteries where located.... so you get pissed.... yeah that'll make me see something that isn't....

Now I must say... if X-ray releases a new car with side x side packs I will have to buy 3 or 4 FK's instead of 2... reason being I hate....yes absolutely hate that layout.... unless I drive someone elses car and see it performs better I will not switch...

Also if Xray was gonna come out with a new car why would their team drivers come on this thread and spread so much disinformation... it wold not be to their advantage... they would just stay away.....

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
IMPACTPLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:51 AM   #124
Tech Rookie

who said that they were smart enough not to tell anyone about it? or even hide thier cars?.. Maybe they're stupid?
Old 01-18-2005, 09:51 AM   #125
Tech Fanatic

I don't really undertsand you impact,
But if you has'nt seen the car or really really know a new one is out on the tracks running,
Don't speak out saying a new car with layout a'la 415/Assasin IS NOT RUNNING ON THE TRACKS NOW OR IN THE FUTURE 5 CENTURYS.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:56 AM   #126
Tech Rookie

You guys that doesn't believe us, have you seen any pictures of the xray-teams cars from DHI ? hmmm wonder why? there's pics of Reinhard , Hara, Leino and so ever.. but not on the one and only xray in the a-final.. humm.. weird huh?..
Old 01-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #127
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

so this is proof by exception. Interesting, so because I can't see air, it must not be there.

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:06 AM   #128
Tech Rookie

you're just playing stupid right?.. poor poor guy...
Old 01-18-2005, 10:09 AM   #129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

This reminds me of the time Xray was only weeks away from unveiling a shaft drive car...

Teams are constantly testing prototype parts, chassis and what not. Because you see something or have a friend in Europe whose cousins- sister- nephew- uncles-friend is the nanny for the brother of an Xray drivers wife does not mean a new car exists and far less that it is for production.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:10 AM   #130
Tech Elite

look who is calling the kettle black. lol

one this that point against you is that a factory driver has said he ran a factory kit. I am sure all those guys sign a contract or nda so that they are not revealing anything the company does not want them to. And if they do, the manufacture can take them to court. But I also know that none of them sign anything that forces them to lie about anything. So to their best interest, they just keep quite.

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
Old 01-18-2005, 10:11 AM   #131
Tech Rookie

is there a proof that they were driving the old xray? please, post a picture of the team drivers cars here , please.. so we can see that they're not driving with a 415 rip-off..
Old 01-18-2005, 10:14 AM   #132
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Anders Myrberg
There was no reason to cover the car. It was the same good l FK as always.
And there was no-one pitting next to us either.
I think the guys looked to deep in the Danish beer or something.
They just need something to write about I guess
if this is the true Myrberg, then here is your proof that a factory driver was driving the fk

Old 01-18-2005, 10:17 AM   #133
Tech Rookie

where's the picture then? who said that he was telling you the truth?????????
Old 01-18-2005, 10:18 AM   #134
Tech Elite

why would he ly about something. It would just reduce his credability. and he has no reason to do so. He could have just not posted anything.

Old 01-18-2005, 10:19 AM   #135
Tech Fanatic

Oh great!! Now when we all know a proto Xray is NOT coming i'll just post the Llama Song and we live happy in all our lives.. *knowing a proto XGay is racing the tracks..*
Llama Song!