R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-13-2012, 04:50 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EskimoGangsta Send a message via MSN to EskimoGangsta Send a message via Skype™ to EskimoGangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibal03 View Post
Copy that. Thanks for your help...
np, were you able to figure out the throttle?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:58 AM   #17
Tech Rookie

One more thing. When i switch on the esc is detecting the auto setup right. The wheels automatically will go on reverse for quite sometime and it will stop. The proper way should be reverse or forward motion while its detecting the automatic setup?
chibal03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #18
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoGangsta View Post
np, were you able to figure out the throttle?
Not yet. I am at office working .
Old 02-13-2012, 05:10 AM   #19
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to EskimoGangsta Send a message via MSN to EskimoGangsta Send a message via Skype™ to EskimoGangsta

Quote:
One more thing. When i switch on the esc is detecting the auto setup right. The wheels automatically will go on reverse for quite sometime and it will stop. The proper way should be reverse or forward motion while its detecting the automatic setup?
the wheels do not spin in setup mode. im almost certain with that esc. move the "L-TH-R" dial to where the wheels do not turn at all, then try it
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #20
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoGangsta View Post
the wheels do not spin in setup mode. im almost certain with that esc. move the "L-TH-R" dial to where the wheels do not turn at all, then try it
Really. Damn I think there is a problem, everytime i switch on the esc the motor will run on reverse for few sec and it will make a beep sound.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:26 AM   #21
Tech Regular

Quote:
Really. Damn I think there is a problem, everytime i switch on the esc the motor will run on reverse for few sec and it will make a beep sound.
hold the car up and turn it on without the transmitter on, then turn it right back off. does it still go reverse?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #22
Tech Rookie

No it doesn't if the Transmitter is off the wheels is not going on reverse. So does it mean that i have to adjust the L-TH-H??
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #23
Tech Rookie

I tried everything and still its not working. When I start my ESC with the transmitter off it will move the wheels on reverse quickly. But if the transmitter is on it will move the wheels on reverse quickly and after 1 to 2 seconds it will move wheels on reverse again for 2-3 sec with a beep sound. When i try to hit the trigger it is giving red ligt on my esc:
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #24
Tech Rookie

Quote:
I tried everything and still its not working. When I start my ESC with the transmitter off it will move the wheels on reverse quickly. But if the transmitter is on it will move the wheels on reverse quickly and after 1 to 2 seconds it will move wheels on reverse again for 2-3 sec with a beep sound. When i try to hit the trigger it is giving red ligt on my esc:

i know this is old, but this happened to me couple weeks ago and no one had a solution. I figured it out, the way hpi had the wires running to your reciever was stupid. Your belt shreded your wire that goes from the ESC to the reciever. Check the wire and I bet one if not all are shredded.
leGit510 is offline   Reply With Quote