Wiki Posts
Search

HPI sprint

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default HPI sprint

i picked one of these today.. and WOAH.. dispite being cheap it is a very well built car.. i have ony 2 complaints.. 1 bal bearing steering would be nice and secondly ball diffs stock wold be nice.. but other than that its a very nice car when i fist looked at then they seemed abit stupid having almost no turnbuckles but u can pick up a kit for like 5 usd (which u dont need kit settings are good) and also the HPI sprin2 has them in and a few other nice feature i thing i can say is there solid and parts are cheap i mean its <50 USD for a ONE WAY

any way guys.. if your racing a slower division and want a goods car get a sprint ...

i will admit it wont make the grade for a mod car (unless ur really keen) but i could see it handling 27/23T classes

EDIT
forgot to add i have few posts doesnt make me new and comparingthis to tt01s and (other "toy" not hobby cars.. recently i have driven TA04 (with ever R version pro version and trf version addition to make it the ultimate TA04) a Xray T1r and a TB EVO3 SL
if you want more detail concerning design i cn go into more detail but not needed just go buy one