Brushless RC250 Clubracer???

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Brushless RC250 Clubracer???

Hello

I hope I draw the right attention!!

Back up 15 year's ago, Team Associated offered a kit called the RC250 club racer, for the people who dont know what that is, A 1/8th scale 2wd nitro 1/8th scale car kit ,easy to assemble,low parts count,affordable,very rugged, you could purchase these for under 80.00 back in the day.

Fast Forward it to today, welcome the addition of Brushless and Lipo power why couldt associated come back out with that kit and offer a brushless conversion? using the technology they already have?

Yes 1/8th 2wd onroad is dead, but bring it back to be affordable again "kits" and it will help revive the sport

Just look at Fleebay type in "vintage" in radio control/control line and see what old stock new in box 250 kit's are bringing in. not to mention old delta's/SG/Mantua/Carrlson/ I realize the collector status of these types of car's.

Definatly somthing to consider?? please if there isnt anything constructive to say please keep it to yourself!! Thank you for the time and effort in advance!! Jesse M Franklin

Last edited by Teamgimpy72; 01-31-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: forgot