Community
Wiki Posts
Search

R/C Tech Live @ the 2005 Novak US Touring Car Championships

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Juan- we recieved word that there was a winter weather advisory in effect.. So we didnt wanna drive home late in snow lol..
Old 01-17-2005, 10:49 AM
JCB
Tech Addict

I hear you. Good seeing all of you again.

later man,

JC
Old 01-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Tech Addict

Corey glad you guys made it home alright. The drive home to Maine was a total bitch LOL. When you see Eric tell him I said thanks again for the help on the set up for my tC4 it was very much appreciated.
Jim
Old 01-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hey Doug: videos

Hey Doug: if you have any video of the stock rubber a's (particularly a2) or the mini a's I would love a copy. See ya Tuesday???
Old 01-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

I don't think I have any Mini video, I think I had some Weir footage, not sure what race it was.

I won't be there Tuesday, I am taking a Nikon D70 class tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Tech Master

Well I have finally recovered, I think. What an event. I could have never dreamed that what started out 8 years ago as a small Midwest race for touring cars would grow to be, I guess the largest Touring car race in the world. 290 entries WOW. It would not be what it is without a ton of help, Thanks to everyone who piched in, helped with painting,cleaning,building or just getting things ready. Kenny did a great job getting the shop ready and keeping it going, making sure we had all we needed. Great job Hollywood. Also big thanks to Jamie for doing another great job in Tech. Also to Russ for taking time out of his schedual to work on the boards. There are many other who worked as much as these guys did, thanks to everyone. Also want to give a big thanks to Doug Hay from RC Scoring Pro. Doug you went above and beyond last week. Your software ran FLAWLESSLY! You did a great job assisting me in getting all the heats posted and running the practice. It was awsome and I thank you. This year we had our most travelers to this race. More guys traveled from different parts of the US than ever before. I hope eveyone had a fun and enjoyable time. The racing this year was the best it has ever been. Congrats to all of the winner and A main drivers. Even though not everyone can win, if you make the A at this race, you accomplished something. A big thanks to all the teams. It was awsome having all of you at Trackside. More thanks to Rob Michaels from Corrally. When I approached Rob about using a handout tire sauce for this year race, he did what he could to make it happen. We used Jack the Gripper orderless tire traction and it worked awsome. Thanks Rob. Next I must thank Bob and Linda Novak and Charlie Suagnka for again beging part of this event. Novak has been part of this race since the begining and it has become their signature event. Everyone know about the Novak race! Thanks again to the Novaks for all of their support Last but not least I want to thank all of the racers. We thank everyone for taking time out of their life to spend the week with us be part of this great event. My wife and I have worked very hard over the past 11 years to make Trackside the best place we can to provide a fun,clean and enjoyable enviroment to enjoy this hobby we all love so much. Thanks to everyone for supporting Trackside and supporting our race. Take care, Scotty
Old 01-18-2005, 08:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Scotty, you da man, you knows it

But it always takes a great team to make a great event. The Novak race at Trackside is the only big US race I've never been to that I wish I could have attended before I left. Have a great year Scotty!
Old 01-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Scotty

I have only been in this hobby 1 year and your staff is the reason why. I hear nothing but good things about trackside. I'm thankful that I can bring my whole family to your place. We always have a good time there and don't have to worry about being disrespected in any shape or forum. King Kenny makes everone feel welcome that guy is awsome. Next year I will be out their racing and hopfully you will call my name.

Eric
Old 01-19-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

On behalf of the OK guys, You are the best!!!

Best regards
Old 01-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Nonstopone
On behalf of the OK guys, You are the best!!!

Best regards
Derek, that STILL won't get you free entry for next year! j/k
Old 01-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

D'oh
Old 01-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Just found out that my wife wants to go to the Vegas race in September. Woooooooooot!

Nothing like having the wife be supportive of my racing habit.

I told a friend the other day that R/C racing was like a crack addiction. He responded with, "Yeah, but I think a crack addiction would be less stressful."

So true.

Rob
Old 01-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

and cheaper.... sometimes.

Vegas here we come!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Does Wes have a new ride?
Old 01-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

It does appear so, yes.

Congratulations, my friend! Woot!

Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.