Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Novak Brushless System >

Novak Brushless System

Novak Brushless System

Old 01-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Tech Regular

Post Novak Brushless System

Hi guyz

I have the NOVAK BRUSHLESS SYSTEM and i have a problem loosing control from the car. It seems to bee that its not from the reciever or any interfierence. I did the standard setup for the ESC but it still goes out of control and i broke the hub twice because of that.I changed the soldering and did the perfect maintanace but it is still going crazy.
Old 01-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
just sounds like yor reciever is out of range .. you might want to have your radio re calibrated.. or the antenna wire is in a position that is grounding against the chassis some where .. also make sure the connections on the reciever and speed control are not loose ... but if you've been running it for a while then this happends it might be over geared , causing it to over heat and loosing control .. chk thes things out .. good luck ..
Old 01-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

The only thing I ever had make my Novak glitch or have problems was a damaged/loose input harness. They unplug from the ESC, and if you're not careful, they can come a little loose and you wouldn't necessarily see it.

I've also chewed up a couple of them -- THAT will make it go crazy and it doesn't take much fraying to do it.

I love my 4300 motor -- I hate to go racing at places that don't allow them.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks guyz