Wiki Posts
Search

basics 101 TC4

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default basics 101 TC4

I'm preparing to return to 1/8th onroad and until then ,I decided to race and said there's no better way to sharpen your driving skills than driving 1/10th electric and though ,I wasn't that excited ,I'm aware of the value of driving electric and the many fast drivers that started with electric on road racing ..the TC4 is a great step towards racing without breaking,the bank ..I purchased a cool team associatied TC4 rtr to have some fun and yet still sharpen your driving lines..this car cost me $240.00 from tower hobbies and look to have it in my by this week ..I'm still saving for my 1/8th on road which I hope to have the entire amount ,this month ..I couldn't found a cheaper way to race and train without spending a lot and yet find the car very competitive...
Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If you add a 27t brushed motor $10, you can legally race.... You will have to seriously tune the motor and gear it pretty high (6.2FDR) to keep up with the new 17.5t brushless, unless you want to jump to brushless out of the box....