Community
Wiki Posts
Search

castle vs novak esc

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Default castle vs novak esc

I got a rustler, bought a mamba max pro esc and a castle 6900kv motor (not the 4 pole version) the other day I got a novak gtb esc and a velociti 5.5 motor. I did a quick run with the novak equipment and it was more sensitive then the castle (castle system not censored) and it seems faster but not 100% for sure....Should be since the novak motor is a faster motor then the castle.

I like the set up of the mamba max pro more (usb link to the computer) you set it all up on the computer. Novak you got a single button and some lights to change all the settings (seems like a pain n the but) So I would like to put the mamba max pro with the novak motor for easy programing and lots of power. What I am wondering is. how well will that esc handle that motor? the mamba max pro does have a censor port. will I have less performance using castle esc over the novak one? What are the positive and negatives to using the mamba max pro vs the gtb esc with my novak velociti 5.5? I have a 2s lipo btw
Old 11-24-2011, 05:52 AM
Tech Adept

No one has any info on this to help me out?
Old 11-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You may not notice any difference. Sensored will be smoother and better at start up and low speeds. Unsensored is fine at higher rpm.