Exotek F1R

You're on Page 22 of 167
Go to
  • Damit man I thought the diffuser looked cool on there. Was not sure if it was serving an actual purpose. What are you guys using as a chassis protector. I will be running my car on asphalt.
  • As small as it is it really doesn't make a difference handling wise...just looks cool.

I don't run any protector. Too much of a hassle to work with and keep changing out. And still ended up getting scratches on the chassis.
  • Quote: Damit man I thought the diffuser looked cool on there. Was not sure if it was serving an actual purpose. What are you guys using as a chassis protector. I will be running my car on asphalt.
    I modified a stock 104 diffuser to fit my Exotek chassis along with some other things. Handling wise there was a very slight difference. Click here for the details.
  • Slowly but surely coming together. Wanted to thank BP Shadow for his recommendations and the sale. Thanks for putting up with the F1 noob questions.

Exotek F1R-imag0342.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0343.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0344.jpg  

• Quote: Is it fair enough to say from the pictures that I have seen that no one runs the body diffuser on their F1R?

I use it, just because
  • Texastc how do you make the defuser fit on there you have any pictures of that?
  • I juts mounted it between motor pods and plate. had to trim some of the front off of it to work.
  • F103 type lexan diffusers could work but I just make my own from lexan and bolt them to the 2 extra holes on the rear of the pod plate.

Most guys are not using diffusers, even X1 users because most X1 guys are not using that Tamiya plastic t-plate.

On my F103 I do notice the diffuser kicks in at high speed and the car will develop some serious push on fast sweepers..
  • Still waiting on some parts in the mail but making progress.

Exotek F1R-imag0345.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0346.jpg  

• Hey Guys

I would love to post some pictures of my F1R, but the site says i havent done enough posts for it to allow me!
  • use imageshack
  • My F1R w/diffuser
  • Ok Thunder spill how did you get that diffuser on there and who makes it?
  • It's a TRG rear diffuser.
    http://www.reflexracing.net/TRG-F103...ok_p_1135.html
  • Here is my F1R almost done. Waiting on the last few parts.

Exotek F1R-imag0347.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0348.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0349.jpg   Exotek F1R-imag0350.jpg