Like Tree209Likes

Exotek F1R

Old 09-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone have a source for a new F1R2 kit? I thought I had one from a random Amazon seller but after I ordered, they cancelled the order (guessing that they didn't actually have the 5 of them that they claimed).

Save me from a mundane kit!! As nice as the X1 is, I really was excited for the innovation in the Exotek...

What other "interesting" kits are out there similar to Exotek if not the F1R2?
Old 09-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wile2k View Post
Anyone have a source for a new F1R2 kit? I thought I had one from a random Amazon seller but after I ordered, they cancelled the order (guessing that they didn't actually have the 5 of them that they claimed).

Save me from a mundane kit!! As nice as the X1 is, I really was excited for the innovation in the Exotek...

What other "interesting" kits are out there similar to Exotek if not the F1R2?
I have 1 left in stock, it can ship out immediately, I have other pieces to complete it as well. PM me or email [email protected]
Old 09-04-2015, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

New to f1
I have a f104w that I put the f1r kit on I would like to up grade it to the f1r2 if it doesn't cost to much.
or is it worth doing that. I don't race it to much I just like the car but this thing has a f103 front end on itand you can't raise the ride heightI run on a track in Florida that's 130 foot straight away and some technical parts to itthe track is usually around 120 to 130 degreeswhat would be the best tires for thatlike to change the rear wing and front wing also the bodybecause the F 104 W has a big bumper on the frontI like the car it does okayjust was wondering what parts I would need to make the upgrade and if it's worth doing that . Thank you ....Jerry
Old 09-04-2015, 06:21 AM
Tech Elite

The R2 is a totally different car, it's really like starting over, not in a bad way though. So before going through all the possibilities , what is the car doing? And what do you want it to do?For ride height you will probably need to ditch the 103 front end in favor of a 104 or EXOTEK IFS setup
Originally Posted by 5th wheel View Post
New to f1
I have a f104w that I put the f1r kit on I would like to up grade it to the f1r2 if it doesn't cost to much.
or is it worth doing that. I don't race it to much I just like the car but this thing has a f103 front end on itand you can't raise the ride heightI run on a track in Florida that's 130 foot straight away and some technical parts to itthe track is usually around 120 to 130 degreeswhat would be the best tires for thatlike to change the rear wing and front wing also the bodybecause the F 104 W has a big bumper on the frontI like the car it does okayjust was wondering what parts I would need to make the upgrade and if it's worth doing that . Thank you ....Jerry
Old 09-04-2015, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Bp shadow
first off thank you for your time and help
yes I believe the F 103 front-end must go because it drags the ground and you cannot raise the ride height
like I said I don't race this car I just like it I run it on a very large track for touring cars I run it when they take a break from their touring cars.you guys have such nice looking carsmy car looks like a jalopy compared to the ones I see on hereyour wiring is nice and need to paint jobs are really great looking the cars just look nice my car with that big goofy bumper on it doesn't look so good but it was ok while I was learning how to driveI have not run this car into three years I was doing off road now I would like to get back to it and have it look nice and get rid of that big honkin bumper I will post pics later tonight or what my car looks like kind of embarrassing reallybut it did the job while I was learningnow that my driving is a little better I would like to have something nicerI just don't understand how you guys get the wiring so neat. so I'm probably going to need a little help with this thingI'm guessing the F 1r2 that will probably need the F 104 version 2 kitdon't really want to go that far with it if I can get the f1 are looking pretty goodI'm happy with the F1r like I said I don't really race it just want to get it looking a little bit nicer in performing a little bit better the car that I have the F 104 W has a really wide tires on the backthank you for your time and help
Old 09-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

We should probably take the conversation offline and figure out how to get you what you need. Email me [email protected]
Bp shadow
first off thank you for your time and help
yes I believe the F 103 front-end must go because it drags the ground and you cannot raise the ride height
like I said I don't race this car I just like it I run it on a very large track for touring cars I run it when they take a break from their touring cars.you guys have such nice looking carsmy car looks like a jalopy compared to the ones I see on hereyour wiring is nice and need to paint jobs are really great looking the cars just look nice my car with that big goofy bumper on it doesn't look so good but it was ok while I was learning how to driveI have not run this car into three years I was doing off road now I would like to get back to it and have it look nice and get rid of that big honkin bumper I will post pics later tonight or what my car looks like kind of embarrassing reallybut it did the job while I was learningnow that my driving is a little better I would like to have something nicerI just don't understand how you guys get the wiring so neat. so I'm probably going to need a little help with this thingI'm guessing the F 1r2 that will probably need the F 104 version 2 kitdon't really want to go that far with it if I can get the f1 are looking pretty goodI'm happy with the F1r like I said I don't really race it just want to get it looking a little bit nicer in performing a little bit better the car that I have the F 104 W has a really wide tires on the backthank you for your time and help
Old 09-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

You can't beat the after sales support of f1rclab.com!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Tech Master

Brad
I will do that later today
thank u
Old 09-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

What MikeR said!
Hey MikeR, if the F1R2 is out of production, does that mean that there is an F1R3 on the horizon?
Old 09-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by NutDriver View Post
What MikeR said!
Hey MikeR, if the F1R2 is out of production, does that mean that there is an F1R3 on the horizon?
Post #1598
Old 09-04-2015, 12:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

c'mon Mike:
StreetJam style rear end and IFS front end!

that's my best car right now but your parts would be MUCH higher qual than Street Jam
Old 09-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Tech Master

Default F-1

Heres my car its not as nice as your cars but its all i got
Attached Thumbnails Exotek F1R-f-1-001.jpg   Exotek F1R-f-1-002.jpg   Exotek F1R-f-1-006.jpg  
Old 09-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Heres my car its not as nice as your cars but its all i got
Very nice!

Mark
Old 09-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JayL View Post
c'mon Mike:
StreetJam style rear end and IFS front end!

that's my best car right now but your parts would be MUCH higher qual than Street Jam
Best car? Blasphemy- run it at the tuning haus race then!

http://rccarevents.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=2467
Old 09-04-2015, 04:17 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NutDriver View Post
What MikeR said!
I want to know too! Around Xmas would be nice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.