Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Who has helped you the most with your on road racing? >

Who has helped you the most with your on road racing?

Who has helped you the most with your on road racing?

Old 11-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tc3team
The problem with some clubs is the weather.

Driving past an outdoor track whilst its raining to then arrive at a carpet track makes me smile for some reason.... Umbrella anyone?

I could race in the wet, but why bother when indoor racing yealds better racing with grip and more experience?
Yeah, I know what you mean. The club I race at, Eastbourne, can be struck by bad weather, which isn't always fun, but the spirit of the club means the members turn out anyway and just have a good old chat and watch those brave souls who want to race. Many of them learn the important skills of smooth lines and throttle control that only comes from racing in the wet but pays dividends when it is dry.

I race at Horsham club it offers a good welcome to anyone who races there - with a good variety of classes.
The good folk down at Eastbourne have even invested in a Mini-z track for those that don't want to race in the wet, it's probably as big as the Horsham track

No run off areas to catch you when you run wide like outdoor tracks - just pure racing with accurate racing lines is what I like Some people prefer to save the cost of replacement hubs and steering arms I guess
I don't know why you're having a dig about those people that prefer to save a few quid, we're in a recession you know and every penny saved in repairs can be spent on race entry fees
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (94%+)

Joe Zaier Sr.

Nice guy, always willing to help, as happy to win as he is to share a laugh after an awesome race. Tons of invaluable knowledge, anything from stock truck to mod 12th scale.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rocky8333
Joe Zaier Sr.

Nice guy, always willing to help, as happy to win as he is to share a laugh after an awesome race. Tons of invaluable knowledge, anything from stock truck to mod 12th scale.
+1

Joe is great as are all the Minnesota racers. Jari Taskila was always very helpful and patient. Dan O, The Post's, DJ for getting my VTA drivable ect........the list goes on and on.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

I would like to thank my friends from Harbor Hobbies Alex Cortez, Dave Arnold, Goop, Kevin Kane, Brad Johnson, and Eric Whiteside