R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Communications from RC Market

Hey Guys,

Have any of you received recent communications from RC MARKET? I'm trying to establish contact with them via email and forum messages/posts, but not having any luck.

I was shipped ECS shafts with the wrong sized berings, so they're useless to me. I don't even know the bearing size, so I ca order a set while waiting for rc mart to resolve this issue.

Please note Ill still continue to order from them as they seem to have what I need, when I need it. I'd just like to have the right bearnings, so I can use these shafts.

EDIT : APologies for mentioning the wrong company....I'm referring to RC Market, NOT RC Mart.

Ciao!

Last edited by Turillo; 11-07-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: edit made to mention this is about RC MARKET and NOT RC Mart
Turillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

The email I got from them were addressed from a Mr. Chan and always ended up in my spam folder.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXray View Post
The email I got from them were addressed from a Mr. Chan and always ended up in my spam folder.

Thanks for the reply Mike. I've been checking my SPAM, but nothing in there.

Cheers
Old 11-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turillo View Post
Thanks for the reply Mike. I've been checking my SPAM, but nothing in there.

Cheers

Which ECS's?
Are they for the 416? 5x10x3 if so.
defcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RC Mart is dinball on eBay, isn't it? At least with dinball, I've had some communication issues with him, and some questionable shipping charge practices. I've dealt with dinball several times but you really have to pay attention to the shipping costs. His store's shipping calculator sometimes, conveniently, doesn't work and you can end up paying much more for shipping than his advertised rates.

At least I noticed this with several small items; he'd advertise 20 percent off shipping for additional items, for example, but when you do the checkout, guess what--no discount.

I would send him message after message asking him to correct the invoice, but got no reply whatsoever--until the payment deadline was near and I was auto-emailed the warning about a non-payment case being opened against me.

After I was forced to pay the overcharge to avoid the non-payment case, I sent him messages about how disappointed I was with his lack of communication and questionable shipping rates, and let's just say it was like extracting teeth to get him to agree to his own shipping policies.

I still buy stuff from him but I watch the shipping rate like a hawk, and don't count on fast communication.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by defcone View Post
Which ECS's?
Are they for the 416? 5x10x3 if so.

Yes. These are the ECS's I ordered:

http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....ducts_id=10681.

Do they match with the bearning size you provided? Thanks for the reply!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
RC Mart is dinball on eBay, isn't it? At least with dinball, I've had some communication issues with him, and some questionable shipping charge practices. I've dealt with dinball several times but you really have to pay attention to the shipping costs. His store's shipping calculator sometimes, conveniently, doesn't work and you can end up paying much more for shipping than his advertised rates.

At least I noticed this with several small items; he'd advertise 20 percent off shipping for additional items, for example, but when you do the checkout, guess what--no discount.

I would send him message after message asking him to correct the invoice, but got no reply whatsoever--until the payment deadline was near and I was auto-emailed the warning about a non-payment case being opened against me.

After I was forced to pay the overcharge to avoid the non-payment case, I sent him messages about how disappointed I was with his lack of communication and questionable shipping rates, and let's just say it was like extracting teeth to get him to agree to his own shipping policies.

I still buy stuff from him but I watch the shipping rate like a hawk, and don't count on fast communication.

Thanks for the input. I noticed that I put RC Mart, but I should be referring to RC Market. Sorry for the mix up.

I'm dissapointed with the lack of reply from RC Market. I spend a lot of money there and at least expect a reply.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
Tech Elite

Quote:
Yes. These are the ECS's I ordered:

http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....ducts_id=10681.

Do they match with the bearning size you provided? Thanks for the reply!
I'm not sure, but if they're the same as spec-r, then yes. Bearings are like 50 cents/bearing anyways.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by defcone View Post
I'm not sure, but if they're the same as spec-r, then yes. Bearings are like 50 cents/bearing anyways.
Ok thanks a lot! I'm going to source some while I wait for RC Market to correct the mistake.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
Tech Elite

Out of curiosity what size did they give you?
Old 11-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
Tech Regular

Quote:
Thanks for the input. I noticed that I put RC Mart, but I should be referring to RC Market. Sorry for the mix up.
D'oh! Well, my criticisms of dinball still stand. He has a ton of useful parts for sale but always be wary of his shipping rates, especially for multiple small items...make sure the invoice shipping cost matches the advertised cost on the item description(s).
Old 11-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #12
Tech Regular

FYI I received a reply from RC Market and was told they will send me the correct items.

Regards,
Old 11-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #13
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
D'oh! Well, my criticisms of dinball still stand. He has a ton of useful parts for sale but always be wary of his shipping rates, especially for multiple small items...make sure the invoice shipping cost matches the advertised cost on the item description(s).
RCmart/Dinball are brilliant, never had an issue with them and have ordered about 5K's worth of stuff through them. Shipping is fast and on par with Amain which has the fastest shipping in the universe.
RogerDaShrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Another very fast shipper in my experience is RC Mushroom, who are on par with A Main, and consistently quicker than RC Mart (who are still very good).

Slowest shipping (from my location) is Tower, but that's a whole new thread....
Losiho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #15
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDaShrubber View Post
RCmart/Dinball are brilliant, never had an issue with them and have ordered about 5K's worth of stuff through them. Shipping is fast and on par with Amain which has the fastest shipping in the universe.
Obviously our experiences weren't the same. I had no complaint about his shipping speed though.

When someone offers shipping discounts on multiple items, but the invoices don't reflect that, and doesn't answer any communication on the matter, forcing you to PAY to avoid having a non-paying buyer claim opened against you, and you have to try to get the guy to issue a refund after-the-fact, and get into an email debate over why the guy didn't honor his own stated shipping discounts, it tends to piss you off.