R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #16
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
Obviously our experiences weren't the same. I had no complaint about his shipping speed though.

When someone offers shipping discounts on multiple items, but the invoices don't reflect that, and doesn't answer any communication on the matter, forcing you to PAY to avoid having a non-paying buyer claim opened against you, and you have to try to get the guy to issue a refund after-the-fact, and get into an email debate over why the guy didn't honor his own stated shipping discounts, it tends to piss you off.
Don't use ebay then, because mistakes on shipping are bound to happen, always use the website which tells you exactly how much you are paying for shipping up front.
RogerDaShrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDaShrubber View Post
Don't use ebay then, because mistakes on shipping are bound to happen, always use the website which tells you exactly how much you are paying for shipping up front.
That's a bright response. I've been using eBay for years with few problems. When sellers try to pull fast ones, I try not to let them get away with it. Listen, I'm just sharing my experiences. If yours aren't the same as mine, that doesn't mean yours are any more valid than mine. I frankly don't give a toot if you had "5K transactions" with a particular seller and all were good; I had about 10 with him and had issues on 2 occasions when buying multiple small items. I don't want to pay $23 shipping for 3 sets of turnbuckles, FFS.

My comment here was in response to the OP's original (mistaken) mention of RC Mart, and I feel it's a good idea to share a negative experience with other potential buyers. If my experiences were positive with RC Mart, I would've shared that, too.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turillo View Post
FYI I received a reply from RC Market and was told they will send me the correct items.

Regards,
Sorry we is unknow inside bearing is wrong size,
so we was first time contact Arrowmax ,
they tomorrow will give me parts change with you !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote