Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advice turbo 30

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Advice turbo 30

Im going to get another charger this weekened. At my track the owner has a turbo 30 brand new with all the updated software he said it was sent back to be updated.

Well anyways is this a good charger he wants $230 aND its new.
Or i was going to get a pulsar comp2 for $180.

I would like to hear from some people who has the turbo 30 do you like it and would i be better off getting the 30 and not the pulsar thanks.....

Ohhh i plain on racing for awhile so is the turbo 30 what i need.thanks
Old 11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

Check out the buyer/seller forum... My friend Tony aka Dynasty (on here he is Dynasty) is selling a Turbo35Bl Stealth for like 250!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

you can find t 30's fro about 100 to 150 on ebay.. they are rock solid... make sure u get an indy face style 9 button or newer.. if it is the old brown box 5 button it can NOT be updated...easy wa to tell if it was updtated, it the ones that are not, only charge to 3000 mah... you dont get a full charge.... the updated ones do...

230 is alot for a t 30 in my opinion new or not.. save another 100 bucks and get the GFX model...i paid 100 for my t 30.. called CE and for 30 bucks they sent me a new updated ephrom chip// i plugge it in and good as new...