Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Much-More cell master v1

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey Guys,

Ive just upgraded to a cell master charger and was wondering if someone could please give me advise/programmes on charging my batts. Im using the following

Trinity team matched gp Ni-MH 3300s

Trinity team matched sanyo Ni-MH 3000s

Sanyo unmatched Ni-CD 1500s (I know these suck but its a stock rule and I need to get the most outta them)

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
G
Old 10-06-2005, 02:46 AM
Tech Adept

please check profiles on www.nexusracing.net
they have most updated profiles being used by most racers

thanks

james
Old 10-06-2005, 04:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi

I have one question:
How big must the powersupply be to use both the motormaster and the cell master at the same time. Charging around 6 amp, and run in/test motors at around 5 volt...
Old 10-06-2005, 05:07 AM
Tech Regular

hi

if i do step charge to get extra puch, if i 3 step charged it a few hours before the race at home and i just repeak at the track, would the benifit be lost or still retained?

i only got 1 charger and i can't do a full 3 step charge at the track 60minutes before the race as each heat is 30minutes a cycle....

cheers
Old 10-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TeamMuchMore
please check profiles on www.nexusracing.net
they have most updated profiles being used by most racers

thanks

james

Great, thanks for that. They have profiles for 3300-3800 batteries but what about profiles for 3000s and 1500??? If anybody can help Id be for ever greatfull.

Thanks,
G
Old 10-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Adept

Batteries always perform the best when you use it right after the charging.
you can charge it with peak charge at high amperage or get another cell master .

You don't always have to use CTX mode, it will give you little bit of extra but peak charge will still give you good performance out of your battery with CM.

The technology behind CM is the super accurate delta peak detection, which allows battery to perform better(more punch), charge cooler and it won't hurt your battery.

thanks

Originally Posted by qwerty
hi

if i do step charge to get extra puch, if i 3 step charged it a few hours before the race at home and i just repeak at the track, would the benifit be lost or still retained?

i only got 1 charger and i can't do a full 3 step charge at the track 60minutes before the race as each heat is 30minutes a cycle....

cheers
Old 10-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Tech Adept

charging at 6amp will draw more amp then 6, let say it draws maximum 7. so you need at least 14 amp for chargers only. i saw some motors pull 10 amp at 5 volts. then you will be needing minimum 24 amp.

by the way CM has it's auto restart function, if the power is not sufficient, it will wait until power comes back and resume the charging. user won't have to touch anything when this happens.

thanks

james

Originally Posted by sturla
Hi

I have one question:
How big must the powersupply be to use both the motormaster and the cell master at the same time. Charging around 6 amp, and run in/test motors at around 5 volt...
Old 10-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default Service

Originally Posted by Nexus Racing
I have seen some confuse the flex setting with the fan setting; are you certain that it says "Fn" in every phase?

The only time I have ever seen this happen is when Flex was accidentally activated when charging at a very low amp rate (such as 0.2A in phase 2).
Hi,

I think your CM's main IC has trouble, pls call for service at your LHS.
It hardly happens, I guess your IC was broken by some static electricity.
Pls include the symtom when you ship the unit.

thanks,
Old 10-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ryan, I lost the Team Much More hat you gave me during my move. Who do I have to contact to get another one?
Old 10-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Regular

What is the discharge rate (in Amps) on the Zero-V Discharge Tray?
Old 10-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

hey guys need some help here..my cellmaster is working properly but the fans are not moving at all any idea whats happening? if the fans are spoil is it possible to change it myself instead of sending it over for a fix?
Old 10-09-2005, 04:44 AM
Tech Regular

Default dropped

Originally Posted by Retard
hey guys need some help here..my cellmaster is working properly but the fans are not moving at all any idea whats happening? if the fans are spoil is it possible to change it myself instead of sending it over for a fix?

Have you dropped it, being serious, couldve seized the fans... if ure game while ure charging and the fans are meant to come on try and spin them some home....maybe they need a bit of momentum to get going....also you could open it to see if a connection has been dislodged somewhere, but u will void the warranty and it can be a risky procedure....the only other think i can think of is the software has somehow cancelled out the fan feature
Old 10-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Previously my power supply blown while i was charging..ive tried to spin it to make it move but it moves at a very low speed. Any idea? thanks.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:39 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by Ryan Lee
Hi,

I think your CM's main IC has trouble, pls call for service at your LHS.
It hardly happens, I guess your IC was broken by some static electricity.
Pls include the symtom when you ship the unit.

thanks,

Thanks Ryan !!

Finally some light has been shed. .......... I'm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. May I know where to ship my CM for repairs ? Straight to Korea ?

BTW, I've tried the same 3 phase charge setup with 4 cells, it did completed the charge process BUT during the 2nd phase the CM continuously playing the tune when you start the charge.

Old 10-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tornado
Thanks Ryan !!

Finally some light has been shed. .......... I'm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. May I know where to ship my CM for repairs ? Straight to Korea ?

BTW, I've tried the same 3 phase charge setup with 4 cells, it did completed the charge process BUT during the 2nd phase the CM continuously playing the tune when you start the charge.
Bryan,
Hobby Haven sells this charger here. Didn't you get it from them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.