Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-08-2005, 04:49 PM   #361
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JDXray
Default Re: Web site

Quote:
Originally posted by keithander
Thanks JD Xray, our site is going through an upgrade at the moment to add on some new product pictures, downloads etc - it should be fully up and running again in a few weeks. In the meantime, the news sections and some of the product sections are finished.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Keith.
hey keith, how does the MMR Tray compare to others such as Novak Smart Tray and Rayspeed?
JDXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 05:10 PM   #362
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

My order of much more racing products will be here next week. Chargers, motor masters, dischargers, power supplies, battery warmers, tire warmers, warmer controllers, distribution blocks and a few other things. All MMR products will have free shipping in the US on them for the month of April.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 05:55 PM   #363
Tech Fanatic

Eric,

How much are your motor masters going to be?
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #364
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Who's the ditributor for Much-More here in the US? If something goes wrong I hope there is someone here to fix it.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #365
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Hyper1 PM sent.

Stonedgti I think that if you purchase the unit from an authorized dealer in the US then you return the unit to them and they send it back to the North American distributor and they repair/replace it. I still have to find out the exacts on that. But from everyone I have spoken to you wont have to worry much about getting them fixed!!

Thanks

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:36 PM   #366
Tech Regular

Yes, I'm getting my charger and power supply from one of their dealers here in USA.
They told me that if anything goes wrong, send it back to them for service.
That's why I didn't get my much more from HK!
AlanLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:13 PM   #367
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Guo Chean Send a message via Yahoo to Guo Chean

how many distributor in United States? i seem that speedtechrc, ftb raceway also the same who else will be distributor?
Old 04-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #368
Tech Fanatic

Raincity raceway,and EA Motorsports are two more.
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:19 PM   #369
Tech Regular

Default good info I found

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamMuchMore
MuchMore Racing LTD is the distributor for MuchMore Racing Products in North America. we put label on the products we distribute and Products that has been sold under MuchMore Racing LTD, we take responsibility for warranty issue.

thanks
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamMuchMore
Hi guys.

Raincity raceway in washington, tfb raceway in geogia, speed tech rc in california are carrying our products. website for US will be www.TeamMuchMore.com hopely available next week.

thanks
I also found the team muchmore racing official site in Enlish.
http://www.much-more.co.kr/e_index.p...19964c835c7beb

Can't wait to get my new charger.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:36 AM   #370
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Guo Chean Send a message via Yahoo to Guo Chean

that means there will have three distributor in united states. no bad new time touch wood and say our charger or power supply have problem no need t osend back factory in korea already
Old 04-10-2005, 11:17 AM   #371
Tech Fanatic

I was able to use the Cell Master for the first time yesterday at TFB, and I must say that I am very impressed with it. It is a complex charger, but it is extrememely easy to use.

I used the Surikarn GP3300 profile provided earlier:

Steps 1st
current 7.0 A
capacity 2650 mAh
Flex off

Steps 2nd
current 0.2 A
capacity 2680 mAh
Flex off

Steps 3rd
current 4.0 A
capacity 4100 mAh
Flex off

delta V 06mV (6cell)
Temp 48 (48 degree Celsius = 118.4 degree Fahrenheit)
repeak 1 delay 5min. repeak capacity 250mAh

I did not, however, try the repeak function yet. It just so happened that half of my batteries peaked with the temperature cutoff, and the other half peaked with the delta dropoff.

One of the things that I really like about this charger is that you can be pretty confident that you will not get a false peak in CTX (step charging) mode. This is great for those who dead short their 3300's. (It also has a long lockout feature in regualr peak mode)
Old 04-11-2005, 12:21 AM   #372
Tech Regular

I charge my batteries with GFX and I get the temp after charging around 145 to 150 Fahrenheit.

On step 3 of the profile, temp set at 118.4 degree Fahrenheit. Don't you think it's too low? or this is because step charging procees makes the cells a lot cooler?

Thanks,
Old 04-11-2005, 12:26 AM   #373
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

I found this Hara's profile:

Step Charging

Step 1
0-2500 mAh 7 amps, linear.

Step 2
2500-2550 mAh 0.2 amps, linear.

Step 3
2550-4200 mAh 6 amps

Peak 3mV per cell, Temp 50C, Max mAh 4200.

Temp at 50C? so I think step charging provides cooler charging process then.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:08 AM   #374
Tech Regular

Default Temp after CTX charge

Hi,

when your battery goes 2/3 step with 0.2A, it has resting time.
The temperature will drop or stay during 2/3 step.
That's why your batteries cooler than linear charge after CTX mode.

Thank you

Ryan/Muchmore Korea

Quote:
Originally posted by AlanLim
I found this Hara's profile:

Step Charging

Step 1
0-2500 mAh 7 amps, linear.

Step 2
2500-2550 mAh 0.2 amps, linear.

Step 3
2550-4200 mAh 6 amps

Peak 3mV per cell, Temp 50C, Max mAh 4200.

Temp at 50C? so I think step charging provides cooler charging process then.
Ryan Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 03:15 AM   #375
Tech Regular

Default Official comment

www.teammuchmore.com (will be available next few weeks)is our sole agent in North America,
they will service all of our product line.

WARRANTY RULES

MUCHMORE RACING warrants their Product Line to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. MUCHMORE RACING (or their associated distributors) will repair or replace without charge, or refund the purchase price of any product which fails during the warranty period by reason of defect in material or workmanship found upon examination by MUCHMORE RACING to have been the cause of failure. This warranty does not cover any failures attributable to abuse, mishandling, failure to follow operating instruction, alteration or accident. To make a claim under this warranty, the purchaser must return the product to MUCHMORE RACING (or the relevant Countries associated distributors) at the address shown below, properly packed and with shipping charges prepaid. All claims must be made within thirty (30) days from the product failure and, in any event, within thirty (30) days of the expiration of the 120 day warranty. All claims must be accompanied by a sales slip or other written proof of date of purchase. The maximum repair costs for any failure caused by the purchaser are 50% of retail price (original purchase price). Since we cannot supervise the proper use of our products, we can not accept any liability for direct or indirect damage of any type arising from their use or occurring to the property of the user and/or third parties. Therefore, any use of this product shall take place at the users own risk. The warranty claim may not exceed the value of this product in any case. By putting this product into operation you accept the above conditions and assume full responsibility for use of this product.

Ryan/Muchmore Korea
Ryan Lee is offline   Reply With Quote