R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It tells the LEDs to flash or stay solid.
For_the_win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
Tech Apprentice

Well thank you everyone (though, most of these comments weren't too friendly). I disagree. 300$ is a lot for an RC CAR. No, it isn't cheap. I have things to do like pay bills, go to work. Therefore, I have other responsibilities other than playing with ... "a toy" as most adults would call it. If I end up paying 300$ for a RC car...I might as well just get that TB-03 with my "dream mods".

Problem : I have to find someone who could help me build this...If not build it for me. I don't want to pay that much for a car and mess it up, put parts in the wrong place etc. Then, thats 800$ Going down the drain.
Wavey_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavey_King View Post
Well thank you everyone (though, most of these comments weren't too friendly). I disagree. 300$ is a lot for an RC CAR. No, it isn't cheap. I have things to do like pay bills, go to work. Therefore, I have other responsibilities other than playing with ... "a toy" as most adults would call it. If I end up paying 300$ for a RC car...I might as well just get that TB-03 with my "dream mods".

Problem : I have to find someone who could help me build this...If not build it for me. I don't want to pay that much for a car and mess it up, put parts in the wrong place etc. Then, thats 800$ Going down the drain.
Really, I hate it when people say I have a life I don't have time. I'm a full time college student, work 30 hours a week, paintball practice on the weekends, have a girlfriend....... I don't want to hear that crap.... They should give you all the tools to build it just read the instruction they're not as hard as it seems. If you have trouble take a picture of it show us and we give you the answer. Plus it is way better to build you car so you know how it works.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

"You've got to pay to play"

Save a little here, save a little there. Learn to build it yourself, buy a stock tt-01, it does not need to be awesome in any way. If you want to smile, then buy a car and have some fun.

For example: Save for a few months, buy this along with two of these. Save some money, and get the battery and charger and lights you want and others suggested. Just get a car that you can fix, so if you do break it, then your not on a $$ weight. Trust me, and others, its not worth your time and cash any other way.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Really, I hate it when people say I have a life I don't have time. I'm a full time college student, work 30 hours a week, paintball practice on the weekends, have a girlfriend....... I don't want to hear that crap....
Well, It's true. I will send pics to you guys if I do get the car in that case.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #21
Tech Regular

It really is t he best way.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:20 PM   #22
Tech Apprentice

Well, thank you for the advice.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #23
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavey_King View Post

Guys don't bother wasting your time with this member. He started 3 other threads a couple months ago, asking the same question about the TT01, TB03 and Exceed Drift whatever. (see below) So I PM'ed seeing that we live in the same borough, Queens to have him contact me (I've been in the hobby near 20yrs) for advice. He replied saying he'll have to ask his mom first, he preferred PM'ing. No prob. First he was buying the car, then his good friend was buying the car for his birthday. Every PM was a different story. He just goes in circles.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...it-debate.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...1-vs-tb03.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...iscussion.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ggestions.html
Old 09-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
Tech Apprentice

...Cartix, I really don't appreciate you just blurting out my PM's -.- Just nevermind the whole RC business. Please close then, I'll just deactivate my acc. Thank you for the advice everyone.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

What did I blurt out? You're just wasting our time! First you're a minor, now you're an adult with bills to pay and other responsibilities?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #26
Tech Fanatic

there's lots of kids like him around who do not understand that a toy RC is...well just a toy, which will cost more if they brake anything and cannot fix it.

Drink EARTH water and save lives! in support of WFP
olly986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #27
Tech Apprentice

I'm not a "kid". I clearly stated that I plan on getting a toy RC and I know it's a toy. If one of you were nice and had fricken sense, one of you (Like someone who PM'ed me) could just say this isn't a toy-grade RC forum. I'm obviously indecisive.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #28
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs down

It's obvious Wavey King is a juvenile ! Future GLC member also.....there are lots of them in QUEENS !!!!!!!
bertrandsv87 is offline   Reply With Quote