R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #3451
Tech Initiate
 
jensen123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Default

T3 2013?
Attached Thumbnails
Xray T3 2012-t4.jpg  
jensen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #3452
Tech Elite
 
B00t13g's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,041
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoherty View Post
Your kit is ready for a new kit!
Funny!!! I've actually thought about it, but I want the new yokomo
B00t13g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #3453
Tech Elite
 
RCknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,273
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Please Xray give us carpet guys some chassis stiffing options, keep the solid motor mount, go to pivot ball style toe blocks and keep the servo flat on the chassis. Design the steering so we have less servo angle to the steering rack connection. With a tall servo that will leave the servo at an awkward angle and higher cg. Otherwise, I'll be waiting another year.
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #3454
Tech Elite
 
B00t13g's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,041
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Please Xray keep the solid motor mount and go to pivot ball style toe blocks. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait another year.
I LOVE this idea!
B00t13g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #3455
Tech Elite
 
A Ilievski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: A.C.T (Australia)
Posts: 2,652
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Please Xray keep the solid motor mount and go to pivot ball style toe blocks. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait another year.
Every year Xray brings out a new car, and sure enough every year you whine and cry and whine and cry. If you dont like what they release, go buy something else. I honestly don't think people here would care if you did or didn't get the new car.
__________________
Alex Ilievski
*INFINITY * R1 WURKS * PLAIG BEARINGS* SPEEDY RC
A Ilievski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #3456
Tech Elite
 
RCknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,273
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

I'm getting tired of the personal attacks here on RCtech and nothing is done about it. I don't name call, I'm tolerant of other peoples opinions and beliefs. I don't care if you agree with me, my avatar or not. Some do, some don't. I don't care if you don't like my ideas. I tolerate yours and I don't tell you that your wrong. Features I've mentioned in the past made it into future kits. I'm merely stating what I would like in the next Xray product. There is an ignore list if you don't like what I say. One guy mentions he put me on his ignored list and now people have jumped all over what he said. Sorry I'm vocal about product imput.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid TT-01 View Post
Every year Xray brings out a new car, and sure enough every year you whine and cry and whine and cry. If you dont like what they release, go buy something else. I honestly don't think people here would care if you did or didn't get the new car.
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #3457
Tech Elite
 
niznai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,940
Default

I think stiffening the chassis in the picture above should be within the realm of the home mechanic. Spacers on the pivot posts of the steering rack to the top deck seems to be one option. A bridge across the rear front suspension blocks and the front rear suspension blocks are another possibility (perhaps an alloy tube with inside thread attached by extended suspension screws inbetween the blocks).

The centralised position of everything is a move towards symmetric flex and a very good evolution I think.
__________________
Team Greasy Weasel

The best upgrade to any car is some driver skill.
niznai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:04 AM   #3458
Tech Elite
 
B00t13g's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,041
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
I'm getting tired of the personal attacks here on RCtech and nothing is done about it. I don't name call, I'm tolerant of other peoples opinions and beliefs. I don't care if you agree with me, my avatar or not. Some do, some don't. I don't care if you don't like my ideas. I tolerate yours and I don't tell you that your wrong. Features I've mentioned in the past made it into future kits. I'm merely stating what I would like in the next Xray product. There is an ignore list if you don't like what I say. One guy mentions he put me on his ignored list and now people have jumped all over what he said. Sorry I'm vocal about product imput.
Well said.
B00t13g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:15 AM   #3459
Tech Elite
 
Skiddins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Windsor, UK
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensen123 View Post
T3 2013?
Possibly, but more likely it's a car with lots of test parts on it, some of which will end up on the new car.

Skiddins
__________________
Xray T4'18, T4'14 (Wet Car)
Xray X12 2018
Xray X1'16
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #3460
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 66
Default

anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
JanE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #3461
Tech Adept
 
Phil C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuneaton, England
Posts: 177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanE View Post
anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
I'm having the same problem. They must be having some technical difficulties....
__________________
| Team XRAY UK | HUDY | RC DisCo| LRP | Sanwa | SMD | Moorespeed | MB Models | Gingapaint | McLaren Racing |
Phil C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #3462
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

A+New Option Parts
Attached Thumbnails
Xray T3 2012-ap-21022.jpg  
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #3463
Tech Elite
 
Skiddins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Windsor, UK
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanE View Post
anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
I'm having the same problem. They must be having some technical difficulties....
I can get in fine, but I did tell it ages ago to save my password, so I go straight in.

I have put a post on there asking if there are some technical difficulties, so hopefully they will at least know there is a problem.

Skiddins
__________________
Xray T4'18, T4'14 (Wet Car)
Xray X12 2018
Xray X1'16
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #3464
Tech Elite
 
ChrisP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shelby Twp, MI
Posts: 2,047
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanE View Post
anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
There were some restrictions placed on some spammer users withing the past couple days...I will check with the admins to make sure that they didn't accidentally put too broad of a restriction...
ChrisP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #3465
Tech Elite
 
B00t13g's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,041
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
There were some restrictions placed on some spammer users withing the past couple days...I will check with the admins to make sure that they didn't accidentally put too broad of a restriction...
It said I was permanently banned while using my phone, which won't let me log in because I can't see the image, however on my computer that is logged in its fine.
B00t13g is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xray T3 2011 entitymugenmtx Electric On-Road 4150 05-19-2014 01:53 PM
Xray T3 2011 New in Box olhipster1 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 19 08-04-2011 06:27 AM
XRAY T3 2012 bila nk keluar? bravolous Malaysian R/C Racers 8 06-17-2011 12:58 AM
Xray T3 nitro rat Australia For Sale/Trade 22 09-19-2010 04:11 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:37 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net