Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoherty View Post
Your kit is ready for a new kit!
Funny!!! I've actually thought about it, but I want the new yokomo
B00t13g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #3453
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Please Xray give us carpet guys some chassis stiffing options, keep the solid motor mount, go to pivot ball style toe blocks and keep the servo flat on the chassis. Design the steering so we have less servo angle to the steering rack connection. With a tall servo that will leave the servo at an awkward angle and higher cg. Otherwise, I'll be waiting another year.
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #3454
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Please Xray keep the solid motor mount and go to pivot ball style toe blocks. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait another year.
I LOVE this idea!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #3455
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Quote:
Please Xray keep the solid motor mount and go to pivot ball style toe blocks. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait another year.
Every year Xray brings out a new car, and sure enough every year you whine and cry and whine and cry. If you dont like what they release, go buy something else. I honestly don't think people here would care if you did or didn't get the new car.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #3456
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm getting tired of the personal attacks here on RCtech and nothing is done about it. I don't name call, I'm tolerant of other peoples opinions and beliefs. I don't care if you agree with me, my avatar or not. Some do, some don't. I don't care if you don't like my ideas. I tolerate yours and I don't tell you that your wrong. Features I've mentioned in the past made it into future kits. I'm merely stating what I would like in the next Xray product. There is an ignore list if you don't like what I say. One guy mentions he put me on his ignored list and now people have jumped all over what he said. Sorry I'm vocal about product imput.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid TT-01 View Post
Every year Xray brings out a new car, and sure enough every year you whine and cry and whine and cry. If you dont like what they release, go buy something else. I honestly don't think people here would care if you did or didn't get the new car.
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #3457
Tech Elite

I think stiffening the chassis in the picture above should be within the realm of the home mechanic. Spacers on the pivot posts of the steering rack to the top deck seems to be one option. A bridge across the rear front suspension blocks and the front rear suspension blocks are another possibility (perhaps an alloy tube with inside thread attached by extended suspension screws inbetween the blocks).

The centralised position of everything is a move towards symmetric flex and a very good evolution I think.

The best upgrade to any car is some driver skill.
niznai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:04 AM   #3458
Tech Elite

Quote:
I'm getting tired of the personal attacks here on RCtech and nothing is done about it. I don't name call, I'm tolerant of other peoples opinions and beliefs. I don't care if you agree with me, my avatar or not. Some do, some don't. I don't care if you don't like my ideas. I tolerate yours and I don't tell you that your wrong. Features I've mentioned in the past made it into future kits. I'm merely stating what I would like in the next Xray product. There is an ignore list if you don't like what I say. One guy mentions he put me on his ignored list and now people have jumped all over what he said. Sorry I'm vocal about product imput.
Well said.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:15 AM   #3459
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensen123 View Post
T3 2013?
Possibly, but more likely it's a car with lots of test parts on it, some of which will end up on the new car.

Skiddins
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #3460
Tech Apprentice

anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
JanE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #3461
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanE View Post
anyone else having difficulty getting on xray forums? my account seems to be banned :S While i never post there? Cant even get to the setup sheets..
I'm having the same problem. They must be having some technical difficulties....
Old 08-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #3462
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

A+New Option Parts
Attached Thumbnails
Xray T3 2012-ap-21022.jpg  
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #3463
Tech Elite

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
I'm having the same problem. They must be having some technical difficulties....
I can get in fine, but I did tell it ages ago to save my password, so I go straight in.

I have put a post on there asking if there are some technical difficulties, so hopefully they will at least know there is a problem.

Skiddins
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #3464
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
There were some restrictions placed on some spammer users withing the past couple days...I will check with the admins to make sure that they didn't accidentally put too broad of a restriction...
ChrisP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #3465
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
There were some restrictions placed on some spammer users withing the past couple days...I will check with the admins to make sure that they didn't accidentally put too broad of a restriction...
It said I was permanently banned while using my phone, which won't let me log in because I can't see the image, however on my computer that is logged in its fine.