Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Molded Insert Material >

Molded Insert Material

Molded Insert Material

Old 08-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 57
Default Molded Insert Material

Hi there, with all the molded insert, what is the industrial material name for it? I really would like to learn more about it, as they do affect the car handling a lot.

Thanks very much in advance!

Warbird is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.