EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #47
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
I didnt say Id be competitive....Just that I qualify! LOL

EA
Can i race 3 12th scale classes and a wgt class? If so i am in for masters this year.

Mike
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #48
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'm old enough too.
Rick Vessell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #49
Tech Elite

hahahahahahaha you guys are OLD!!!!!!!!! ...............wait a minute.......i'm 35 now too

why is it that guys like like blackstock, dumper, dosie, plufer, ruggles, and vessell seem way more qualified to run masters than guys like anderson and ficco? hum???????
al dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #50
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressMidWest View Post
Dosie, Pulfer, and myself are eligible. With the "World's Quickest Quaker" retired from Masters we need some more quality field fillers.

Keep the input coming guys!
Maybe I can be talked out of "retirement" !
Old 08-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #51
Tech Elite

it just wouldn't be masters without "the master"
al dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #52
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool Mike Who ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock View Post
Can i race 3 12th scale classes and a wgt class? If so i am in for masters this year.

Mike
Yeah but you would have to have a few six packs in ya and have a 540 silver can in your car and wearing sunglasses while diving to make it almost even !

I'm just saying ! lol -

( side note I O U a few cold ones from " 07 " )

Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #53
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdude View Post
This I would love to see!
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:24 PM   #54
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdude View Post
I know someone who's not racing that might have a car you could borrow.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #55
Tech Elite

It has been brought to my attention that the schedule mailed out with the entry form is incorrect. We inadvertently sent a draft, rather than the final "tentative schedule" DOH!! The correct schedule can be found at www.indoorchamps.net. I apologize for any confusion.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
Old 08-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #56
Tech Master

Is it November YET?
John Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #57
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Warner View Post
Is it November YET?
Not yet, Thank Gawd!!!! Still making progress, new roadcourse layout this year, and smoothing the track out.

The tradition of using last year's finish to determine this year's initial order may return, and I think we've mastered the RCScoringPro issues we had last year, so this should be a much improved iteration of the Champs. Get your entries in folks.

Secondly, for the sake of argument, what do you guys think of "ditching" practice and making all runs qualifiers? Since we don't run qual points in favor of FTD style qualification, I personally believe that making every run an official timed run would be awesome. Your opinions are, of course, encouraged. Always looking to push the envelope, LMK!!
Old 08-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #58
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

There's has to be a little bit of track time to get used to the layout and start a groove.

Maybe 4 hours of class specific practice with time limits if there's a line and time slots based on number of racers for that class. The Novak race used to be done like this and it worked quite well.

Then move right into 5 or 6 rounds of qualifying.

Something different, not a bad idea. I always wish i had one more qualifier because i finally seem to figure things by round 4.

FYI Ian, there are numerous people that like to attend this race and can not drive due to distance. Seeing this race is over Thanksgiving week flights are at a premium for space and money. Please, Please, Please announce details in March or April each year so those of use that fly can make early arrangements. I would have like to attend this year but there are zero flights from my area now unless you want to pay $600 which i just can't do.
5280 Raceway
MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPS April 19-22nd 2018 @ www.milehighindoorchamps.com
bkspeedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #59
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkspeedo View Post
There's has to be a little bit of track time to get used to the layout and start a groove.

Maybe 4 hours of class specific practice with time limits if there's a line and time slots based on number of racers for that class. The Novak race was done like this and it worked quite well.

Then move right into 5 or 6 rounds of qualifying.

Something different, not a bad idea. I always wish i had one more qualifier because i finally seem to figure things by round 4.

FYI Ian, there are numerous people that like to attend this race and can not drive due to distance. Seeing this race is over Thanksgiving week flights are at a premium for space and money. Please, Please, Please announce details in March or April each year so those of use that fly can make early arrangements. I would have like to attend this year but there are zero flights that work know from area unless you want to pay $600 which i just can't do.
All good input, Thanks!!! We'll try to get details up earlier for next year. I guess we take for granted that we always schedule the same week each year, sorry. I realize now that knowing whether or not you need to be there Wednesday can be a factor for many.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:41 AM   #60
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Ian - or u could run qual points. We all know that there is that one magical round when everyone is faster ... and If u screw up that round you might be out of the show..

If u don't do 6+ qualifying rounds you might want to see if you can seed the heats by top 3 or 5 laps in a row from practice
FJ / ROAR #2-122945 / MaxRotation FPV Drone Racing / [email protected] Awesomatix USA / Wild Turbo Fan / Mon-Tech Racing / RocheRC USA / Side Piece /
LRP / John's BSR Tires / TeamEAM / TQ Wire / R1 / Team Scream / PCR / MIX
RacerLog wiki Awesomatix A700 / 2wd offroad 4 life
hanulec is offline   Reply With Quote