R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default Looking for info on ESC and Motors

Specifically im looking for the best setup for my ta05 v2 r drift setup im running.

I need suggestions on the best controllers/transmitters, my Fly Sky GT3 B just isnt cutting it.

I like my 1/10 leopard brushless motor, but i want something more tailored to my needs, and i know im wanting a sensored brushless motor.

As for an ESC i know nothing about them or even how to find out if they are compatible with a specific motor i come across.

I need a guide on understanding ESCs and matching them to motors, as well as understanding motors.

Gear ratios are for another day. Im kinda understanding it but i should focus on the basics first.

So anyways just looking for tips, suggestions, and any guides, info, links you can provide.

-Thanks

EDIT: Can someone link me to the official TA-05 v2 thread? I was looking around this site forever and couldnt find it. Tried searching a ton of diff phrases.

Last edited by TheMadHatta; 08-17-2011 at 04:35 AM.
TheMadHatta is offline   Reply With Quote