R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-03-2004, 10:35 AM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

JDxray(JON)-I know what the pulsar's discharge at but I dont think you read his response.

He asked the following-
i dont have a tray and the only way to discharge them is on the pulsar or on the lrp nimh discharger

I know what the Pulsar Discharges at But was asking what this LRP NIMH discharger he has discharges at.

(Probally not a piece thats a regular in the U.S.)

Clegg-There is a lil pod that adjust the cutoff.If you mess with it find a way to mark it where it was.Integy will NOT warranty the unit if tampered with.

Being his intial question was about 5.4 I recommended the Integy Reactor.

Les
Old 11-03-2004, 10:48 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have inspected the insides of a Indi discharger and I don't see any type of current regulation circuitry which would explain why the Indi 20 starts at about 24 amps and ends up at 19 amps at the end of discharge. For this type of discharge, 10 type 1157 car lamp bulbs with a cutoff would be just as good.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:13 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JDXray

Quote:
Originally posted by TexRacer
JDxray(JON)-I know what the pulsar's discharge at but I dont think you read his response.

He asked the following-
i dont have a tray and the only way to discharge them is on the pulsar or on the lrp nimh discharger

I know what the Pulsar Discharges at But was asking what this LRP NIMH discharger he has discharges at.

(Probally not a piece thats a regular in the U.S.)

Clegg-There is a lil pod that adjust the cutoff.If you mess with it find a way to mark it where it was.Integy will NOT warranty the unit if tampered with.

Being his intial question was about 5.4 I recommended the Integy Reactor.

Les
Oh sorry for the confusion thanks for clearing it up Les.

Jon
JDXray is offline   Reply With Quote