2012 Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions

You're on Page 17 of 24
Go to
  • Just a few more days Gentlemen. The track is closed until Thursday at 8am. This gives us time to make some changes and perfect the track.

I'll update entries again tonight. It looks like it's the largest On-Road Race we've hosted to date. Planning on an F main even, do I hear a G?
  • Quote: Just a few more days Gentlemen. The track is closed until Tuesday at 8am. This gives us time to make some changes and perfect the track.

I'll update entries again tonight. It looks like it's the largest On-Road Race we've hosted to date. Planning on an F main even, do I hear a G?
    Hi Eric,

Looking forward to this event and will be visiting what looks to be an awesome facility for the first time.

For us out of towners, should we be prepared to bring EZ-up, table, chair and generator in case there is not enough pit spaces? I dont mind bringing it, but if it's not necessary, I would rather leave it home.

Thanks in advance

Steve W.
  • I know you guys will be SUPER busy, but...

If you can get pictures of the sponsor sheets and send them to me after the race, I'll get all the info on rcprogear.com. Thanks!
  • I know you guys will be SUPER busy, but...

If you can get pictures of the sponsor sheets and send them to me after the race, I'll get all the info on rcprogear.com. Thanks!
  • Quote: Hi Eric,

Looking forward to this event and will be visiting what looks to be an awesome facility for the first time.

For us out of towners, should we be prepared to bring EZ-up, table, chair and generator in case there is not enough pit spaces? I dont mind bringing it, but if it's not necessary, I would rather leave it home.

Thanks in advance

Steve W.
    There is plenty of pitting inside, even more than before. We can accommodate almost 200.
  • Quote: There is plenty of pitting inside, even more than before. We can accommodate almost 200.
    Thank you for your reply Eric. While I have your attention, someone was asking about the Orion Carbon Lipos that does not have the roar sticker band around the pack (but it is on the approved list) will these be allowed to run and are the tech guys aware of this? I have a pack I would like to use if they are indeed allowed.

Thanks again

Steve
  • i used the orion carbon pro 6500 90c=#ori14045 last year for the reedy race, right after they were put on the roar list! even the inspection crew @ nor-cal are on there game! if its roar aproved than your good!
  • Thanks for the announcement.This event is very important for me.Also,one of my friends resides in California and I am sure he will be interested too.Just 2 days to go for the event.Can't explain the excitement.
  • just sent my entry in for mod. i hope i'm not too late?
  • oops paypal that is! i tryed calling but no ancwer?
  • checking out the new layout on live rc's cam........technical and fun looking! i CAN'T WAIT!
  • Last sunday's warm-up race. Old lay out.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
  • May I ask if it's clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Thanks

Steve
  • Quote: May I ask if it's clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Thanks

Steve
    Clockwise.
  • Same layout as last year??