Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
T-Spec Rules - MSRP Listings - Etc..  Help Please! >

T-Spec Rules - MSRP Listings - Etc.. Help Please!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-Spec Rules - MSRP Listings - Etc.. Help Please!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 05:04 PM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default T-Spec Rules - MSRP Listings - Etc.. Help Please!

Hey all. My local club will be starting the Trinity T-Spec class this winter season and though I won't be racing in the class I have to get all of our rules (including T-spec) ready now. Therein lies my problem... I need the rules! lol

Does anyone have a link to an online version of the Trinity T-Spec rules?

Also does anyone know where I might find a list of ESCs and their MSRP as I am aware that there is a price limit on that. The list would make it REAL easy for everyone if we could post it.

Also, any key areas we need to "keep an eye on" in tech? Any things those savy racers have found to "stretch" the rules and gain advantage inconspicuously?

Thanks for your help!
Old 10-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

RCCA, June `04 had a review on it with some rules...

BY THE RULES
The T-Spec is designed to compete in Trinity’s new class of racing by the same name. The rules are pretty simple; here are the primary regulations, but the “golden rule” is this: “If the rules don’t say you CAN do it, then you CAN’T do it.”

• CHASSIS: You must run the T-Spec chassis in its original and unmodified form—no lightening or cutting is allowed.

• GEARING: Use any ratio you like, but the gears must be either 32- or 48-pitch; 64-pitch is not allowed

• SUSPENSION: Any shock fluid, springs and pistons may be used.

• SPEED CONTROL: You can use any forward-only speed control you like, but its retail price must not be more than $140.

• MOTOR AND BATTERY: T-Spec motor and battery only, of course. Comm-cutting is allowed. Brush choice is limited to unmodified Spec brushes, but you can run any springs you like. You must use the pack’s included Tamiya connector.

• BODY: Only Trinity A-Sedan and S-Sedan bodies are allowed, trimmed and painted to ROAR specifications.