Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor) >

3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)

3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)

Old 06-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Default 3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)

We have had this posted in the nitro thread, but also wanted to get this up in the electric thread. July 22,23,24 2011 will be the third annual TZGP. Located in Battle Ground Washington 20 min north of Portland Oregon. in addition to the 10th, 8th, and IGT nitro classes, we will be running both Stock (17.5 no boost) and Mod Touring Car Classes. this is our largest race of the year and it is looking like we will have a great turnout with the electric classes as well as the top nitro drivers in the US, come join Paul Lemieux, Ralph Burch, Mike Swagger, JJ, Wang, Scott Kimbrough, Drew Ellis, and the rest of the Hooligans....

more info available at: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails 3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-ariel_phototz.jpg  
Attached Files
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This Hooligan is already signed up for 17.5 stock. Lookin' for the rest of you Thursday night guys to sign up, too!

The event is a blast, not to be missed if you can get here by car, train, or plane. Three days of RC racing, camping, and comraderie--plus a Thursday night electric race for a warm-up!

So, clear you schedule and sign-up now. I've include a couple of pics from last year's event to whet your whistle.

TTFN,
Grem
Attached Thumbnails 3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-tzgpii_0000.jpg   3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-tzgpii_0001.jpg   3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-tzgpii_0012.jpg   3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-tzgpii_0030.jpg   3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix (outdoor)-tzgpii_0134.jpg  

Old 06-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I think I'll make this one for some electric modified action.