question new to electric on road

• building a losi jrxs type r that i had i had won. i need to know whats a good speed control .motor and servo for the car i want the car to be fast not modified.something better then stock class. i would like a speed control that good and as my skill level increases all i would have to do is change out motors
  • Quote: building a losi jrxs type r that i had i had won. i need to know whats a good speed control .motor and servo for the car i want the car to be fast not modified.something better then stock class. i would like a speed control that good and as my skill level increases all i would have to do is change out motors
    If you are going to race, i would suggest talking to your local club and taking it from there, you could grab a high end programmable speedie and run it in locked mode for stock 21 and 17 turn classes, before progressing into 10 and lower motors and the open classes where you can use programming tune options.

If you are bashing, sky is the limit, find a good deal on a progamable speedie and a 10.5 and a bunch of pinions, and gear it up as you improve.

Thats just my 50 cents on it, i am sure others will have different ideas or even tell you what brands and modles to buy.