R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice
 
RsageD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 51
Default tf5 bush holder set

anyone can explain what are these for and usage? sorry for the noob question. thanks.


http://www.imcmodels.gr/1/97/2403.xhtml
RsageD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 88
Send a message via MSN to Vasco C
Default

They are used in the suspension blocks. You can click'em in and they'll hold the pin that goes trough your wishbone. With the different letters you can create different width's of wishbone settings.
Vasco C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice
 
RsageD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco C View Post
They are used in the suspension blocks. You can click'em in and they'll hold the pin that goes trough your wishbone. With the different letters you can create different width's of wishbone settings.
Thanks but which is the wishbone? I am so sorry and i know this can be quite irritating to answer noob questions. Mine is a RTR tf5. Can i use them?
RsageD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 88
Send a message via MSN to Vasco C
Default

Thats okay, we're here to help

A wishbone is the suspension arm, looks something like this:

http://www.the-border.com/image.php?type=T&id=35988

You can only use the holders when the car supports these suspension holders:

http://rcspecial.com/news/wp-content...f604051012.jpg

Your car doesn't have those and is therefore not compatible with those bushes.. Hope this helps you out.
Vasco C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
Tech Apprentice
 
RsageD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco C View Post
Thats okay, we're here to help

A wishbone is the suspension arm, looks something like this:

http://www.the-border.com/image.php?type=T&id=35988

You can only use the holders when the car supports these suspension holders:

http://rcspecial.com/news/wp-content...f604051012.jpg

Your car doesn't have those and is therefore not compatible with those bushes.. Hope this helps you out.

It does! That means i need to buy the Aluminum suspension holder and i can control the toe in tight? angle of the tire's? thanks man!
RsageD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 88
Send a message via MSN to Vasco C
Default

Yep it does, I'm not sure though if the aluminuim suspensionholders are compatible with your car.. maybe you should email Kyosho as I don't know anything about the TF5 rtr.. But I think it will work just fine!

With those options installed you can indeed change the toe in/out of your car.
Vasco C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
Tech Apprentice
 
RsageD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco C View Post
Yep it does, I'm not sure though if the aluminuim suspensionholders are compatible with your car.. maybe you should email Kyosho as I don't know anything about the TF5 rtr.. But I think it will work just fine!

With those options installed you can indeed change the toe in/out of your car.
Thanks alot for your reply Vasco C. Appreciate it!
RsageD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:14 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net