TCS in Tokyo?

Old 05-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TCS in Tokyo?

Sorry if this is a newb question, but are there any other english speaking people on this board that live and race in Tokyo? Just moved here in February and picked up a TT-01RE and want to get into some club racing eventually. Does anyone know if there are some TCS series in Tokyo? Just looking for some help and wondering if there are any other gaijin's on this site that can lend me some assistance.

Thanks.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
Sorry if this is a newb question, but are there any other english speaking people on this board that live and race in Tokyo? Just moved here in February and picked up a TT-01RE and want to get into some club racing eventually. Does anyone know if there are some TCS series in Tokyo? Just looking for some help and wondering if there are any other gaijin's on this site that can lend me some assistance.

Thanks.
Of course there is TCS in Tokyo.Almost every weekend. Its the best way to get started here. I dont run TCS that often but I can help you out, PM if you need help find where the races are.
If you are thinking about TCS you have to remember thats its all Tamiya,so you can forget about Lipo`s. And you have to check the classes as its usally a GT tuned motor(brushed) or the Tamiya brushless systems for touring car. Tamiya is about the only middle ground racing here.Most everything else very serious=Money. Even TCS can get expensive.

Last edited by bakaguyjean; 05-19-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean View Post
Of course there is TCS in Tokyo.Almost every weekend. Its the best way to get started here. I dont run TCS that often but I can help you out, PM if you need help find where the races are.
Thanks! Will send a pm. BTW, love the screen name